Lunch on the Norwegian Encore (sea days and not)

Wintimhw

Does anyone know where I can find out what restaurants are open for lunch on sea days and port days?  I tried searching the forum and could not get it to work, so I am sorry if this has been asked before.  I'm compulsive about where and when I eat.  🙂

Sailing on the Encore to Alaska on the June 4th sailing out of Seattle!

2 minutes ago, Wintimhw said:

Does anyone know where I can find out what restaurants are open for lunch on sea days and port days?  I tried searching the forum and could not get it to work, so I am sorry if this has been asked before.  I'm compulsive about where and when I eat.  🙂

Taste or Savor, The Local or the buffet are free. American Diner costs

On the Encore, on sea days, an MDR is open (sometimes both depending on how many on board), The Local, the Buffet and there is a light lunch available in the Observation Lounge. American Diner is open for a fee and I have seen Food Republic both open and closed for lunch (again with a fee).

On port days the only options are the buffet, the Observation Lounge and The Local. 

1 hour ago, Wintimhw said:

Look through the Freestyle Dailies on my post from last week on this thread to see what was open on sea day and what was open on port days... along with all things Encore.