Celebration Formal Nights on 8 Day Southern Caribbean.

tomcatguy74

Have not been on the Celebration, but was on it on Freedom for this itinerary in 2021 and the elegant nights, such as they are today, were 2nd and 6th. Would assume the same for Celebration.

Edited by mz-s

9 minutes ago, illinoisfive said:

i realize that southern caribbean itineraries are 8 days, however every celebration cruise that i have looked at was 7 days.  I see now that they do have some 8 days in 2024. my apologies mz-s.

It's all good - I've been looking at booking one of them - love the ABC islands, can't find one that works with my schedule and price point right now though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TexasJohn82 said:

Does anybody know if Celebration is new to the ABC itinerary or just 8 day?  We are on a 8 day in July and didn't know they were not doing them until May so now I wonder if the Staff will still be learning stuff on them.

Why would an 8 day cruise be any different for the staff as a 7 day or am I not understanding your question?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2023 at 8:02 PM, illinoisfive said:

i realize that southern caribbean itineraries are 8 days, however every celebration cruise that i have looked at was 7 days.  I see now that they do have some 8 days in 2024. my apologies mz-s.

We are on an 8 day southern Caribbean on 7/15/23 on the Celebration... probably don’t see it because it’s sold out last I checked because it’s such a popular cruise

20 hours ago, Hockeydad1972 said:

We are on an 8 day southern Caribbean on 7/15/23 on the Celebration... probably don’t see it because it’s sold out last I checked because it’s such a popular cruise

Yes us as well, that probably explains why it is so sold out as they are just now doing the 8 day, still trying to wrap my head around the until 10PM in Aruba and Bonaire

23 hours ago, TexasJohn82 said:

Yes us as well, that probably explains why it is so sold out as they are just now doing the 8 day, still trying to wrap my head around the until 10PM in Aruba and Bonaire

We will be on that cruise too! Can’t wait!

On 5/4/2023 at 4:23 PM, TexasJohn82 said:

We did the A and C last year on another line and loved both islands. The extra time really takes the pressure off and allows you time to explore the island

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all, me and my family will occupy a portion of the ship along with you'll.  As for the 10pm time, l thinks it's because it is or they are some of the safer islands.  Anyway is 9 and 19 yr. old will joining my wife and l.

13 hours ago, eny2424 said:

Hello all, me and my family will occupy a portion of the ship along with you'll.  As for the 10pm time, l thinks it's because it is or they are some of the safer islands.  Anyway is 9 and 19 yr. old will joining my wife and l.

A big part of it is the islands are so close. Watching pics and vids from people on it now, there is lots to do right at port in the evening. Lots of them at Lucy's doing scorpion shots.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2023 at 4:43 PM, BabyJacks17 said:

I just got off the 8-Day ABC cruise on the Celebration yesterday.   Our formal nights were Sunday & Friday.

I'm on there in five days. Any tips or helpful suggestions? I did Mardi Gras and I know this is the sister ship, but Mardi Gras was so big we never saw the entire ship.