Sky Suite Benefits

3 minutes ago, seahorse said:

As of now what are the benefits of Sky Suite guests on the Oasis?

I am sooo confused.🤔 Thanks

SKY

• Concierge Service
  • All Day Access to Coastal Kitchen*
  • All Day Access to Gold and Silver Dining** for guests onboard Spectrum of the Seas®
  • Specialty Bottled Water (upon arrival)
  • Complimentary VOOM, The Fastest Internet at Sea 
  • Flexible Arrival Boarding & Priority Departure
  • Priority Dining Reservations
  • Reserved seating section in select entertainment venues (reservations required)
  • Suite Lounge Access (complimentary hors d’oeuvres and cocktails each evening)
  • Access to Suite Sun Deck. Sky guests onboard Spectrum of the Seas® have access to The Balcony
  • Royal Caribbean Plush Bathrobes for Use Onboard
  • Luxury Pillow Top Mattress
  • Luxury Bathroom Amenities
  • Lavazza Espresso Coffee Machine
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

SKY

• Concierge Service
  • All Day Access to Coastal Kitchen*
  • All Day Access to Gold and Silver Dining** for guests onboard Spectrum of the Seas®
  • Specialty Bottled Water (upon arrival)
  • Complimentary VOOM, The Fastest Internet at Sea 
  • Flexible Arrival Boarding & Priority Departure
  • Priority Dining Reservations
  • Reserved seating section in select entertainment venues (reservations required)
  • Suite Lounge Access (complimentary hors d’oeuvres and cocktails each evening)
  • Access to Suite Sun Deck. Sky guests onboard Spectrum of the Seas® have access to The Balcony
  • Royal Caribbean Plush Bathrobes for Use Onboard
  • Luxury Pillow Top Mattress
  • Luxury Bathroom Amenities
  • Lavazza Espresso Coffee Machine

Thanks...But I think I read that there are no complimentary cocktails ?

Just now, cruisinelmo said:

I believe there is no charge for room service

Correct. You can also order dinner from the MDR menu via room service during dinner hours (however I've read very mixed reviews of how the food comes out).

2 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

No true.  From 11 to 11 beer, wine cider and hard seltzer are included.

Sometimes I think I'm the only person who mentions hard seltzer. Either people are just saving time by typing beer/wine or the hard seltzer fad is so over that I'm the only lame one drinking Truly instead of beer or cider. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What, if any, perks are there for suites guests at Coco Cay? Do they have a separate suites area/beach like at Labadee? I have not been to Coco Cay in quite a while; not since they improved it and made it "Perfect Day at Coco Cay". The last time I was there, I was not staying in a suite, either.

20 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Sometimes I think I'm the only person who mentions hard seltzer. Either people are just saving time by typing beer/wine or the hard seltzer fad is so over that I'm the only lame one drinking Truly instead of beer or cider. 🤣

I drank Strongbow in the Suite lounge and it was definitely included.  I never could acquire a taste for the hard seltzers.

3 minutes ago, sushigirl53 said:

What, if any, perks are there for suites guests at Coco Cay? Do they have a separate suites area/beach like at Labadee? I have not been to Coco Cay in quite a while; not since they improved it and made it "Perfect Day at Coco Cay". The last time I was there, I was not staying in a suite, either.

Nothing that I'm aware of.

42 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

I drank Strongbow in the Suite lounge and it was definitely included.  I never could acquire a taste for the hard seltzers.

And I always forget to have cider (which I knew was included), it's something I've hardly ever tried (not a huge drinker on land but when it's included...). I'm fine with beer, I just prefer other options. As for the Truly, I much prefer the strawberry lemonade to the other flavors the ships have. It's like drinking soda to me, doesn't really feel like you're drinking alcohol. To each his own.

12 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

I much prefer the strawberry lemonade to the other flavors the ships have.

I'll give that one a try.  The ones I tried ( I don't remember which) tasted like medicine.

21 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

I'll give that one a try.  The ones I tried ( I don't remember which) tasted like medicine.

Yeah, they tasted like funky plain seltzer water to me, very little fruit flavor. Wild Berry & Pineapple I think are the other flavors on the ship. I prefer ones based on lemonade or iced tea in general.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sushigirl53 said:

Absolutely nothing.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Thank you! I like the OP poured over the info on the RC website and am still a little confused 🙂 We usually sail on the Retreat on X where you have access to a (I think) similar small dining room to Coastal Kitchen. That piece is VERY appealing to us as post-covid we like to be in less crowded areas of a ship. In a Sky Suite you have access for all 3 meals correct? the website says "all day access" but also "reservations for dinner are required". Is there a chance you are SOL for dinner if reservations are full?

21 minutes ago, TeachAloha said:

Is there a chance you are SOL for dinner if reservations are full?

Not really if you’re in Sky Class. The Suite Concierges will e-mail you 5-8 days before your sailing. Simply respond with dinner reservation requests & they will take care of you. If you wait, certain times could be full but they should still be able to offer you something. Last year in Sky Class on Harmony (1st time) we only made reservations in advance for night 1. Once onboard we made reservations for like 3 more nights. We may have had to shift our time 15-30 min but reservations were easily available.

Currently in Sky Class on Wonder & we made standing reservations pre-cruise for every night.

And yes, open for breakfast & lunch, no reservations needed.

Edited by OCSC Mike
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

Not really if you’re in Sky Class. The Suite Concierges will e-mail you 5-8 days before your sailing. Simply respond with dinner reservation requests & they will take care of you. If you wait, certain times could be full but they should still be able to offer you something. Last year in Sky Class on Harmony (1st time) we only made reservations in advance for night 1. Once onboard we made reservations for like 3 more nights. We may have had to shift our time 15-30 min but reservations were easily available.

Currently in Sky Class on Wonder & we made standing reservations pre-cruise for every night.

And yes, open for breakfast & lunch, no reservations needed.

You are wonderful for sharing this info! You just saved me some hold time with RC 😞 Have a fabulous trip! 

• Thanks 1