App Check-in ... what's required?

debsjc

13 minutes ago, debsjc said:

Could anyone who has checked in via the Celebrity app recently, let me know which documents you need to upload before you can secure a boarding time?

Thank you

On the app, you can skip right to choosing an arrival time without uploading anything.

Edited by RichYak
spelling error
  • Like 1

You can either scan your passport or enter it manually. Also need to enter a credit card, your address, a contact person not traveling with you. They ask that you take a picture and I did that for our cruise this past March. However, they re-took it at check in. I just entered my info this morning for our June cruise and didn’t submit a picture. Everything went through and I am able to view my Express Pass.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, debsjc said:

Could anyone who has checked in via the Celebrity app recently, let me know which documents you need to upload before you can secure a boarding time?

Thank you

You don't have to upload anything if you don't want to. They will take your picture in the port and all other info is just fill in only.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, neverlaysup said:

You don't have to upload anything if you don't want to. They will take your picture in the port and all other info is just fill in only.

Have managed to check in and secure the desired boarding time but I can't figure out how to print our Xpress passes on my android phone. Can anyone help? 

Just now, madmedic said:

Have managed to check in and secure the desired boarding time but I can't figure out how to print our Xpress passes on my android phone. Can anyone help? 

No need to print, just use the digital version in the app when you board. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, neverlaysup said:

No need to print, just use the digital version in the app when you board. 

Every one is on my phone. Would prefer to have paper copies incase of technical issues 😃