Kids Menu in Specialty Restaurants

girlgummy

Is there a kids menu available at the specialty restaurants on the Celebrity Summit? And would I be able to take my kids with me to a specialty restaurant without having to pay a cover charge for them if they order off the kids menu?

1 hour ago, bigbenboys said:

I remember X making some changes. I'm not sure if this link is current. It is a start.

https://www.justtraveldeals.ca/celebrity-cruises-specialty-restaurant-pricing-just-for-children#:~:text=Kids ages 6-12 will,under will dine for free.

This is interesting. I am bringing my 8 year old to Le Petit Chef in a few weeks. I made a reservation for her for $60. Will I be charged $60 or $10 for her?

3 hours ago, linksgolf said:

Oh, that might make more sense. It is worded a little strange, so I must have interpreted it wrong. Thank you!

I was reading it as a $10 flat fee for children, which is what Royal Caribbean charges for specialty restaurants for kids!

Do you mind letting me know if it was $10 or $50 when you go? Wondering if I should pre-purchase or just pay for my kids separately once we are onboard..

34 minutes ago, Dreamcruise27 said:

I was reading it as a $10 flat fee for children, which is what Royal Caribbean charges for specialty restaurants for kids!

Do you mind letting me know if it was $10 or $50 when you go? Wondering if I should pre-purchase or just pay for my kids separately once we are onboard..

Oh, interesting! I'll let you know in a few weeks after we do Le Petit Chef. It says in the link above to prebook at full price, and they'll adjust it onboard. This dinner is how we're celebrating our daughter's 9th birthday, so I prebooked for all 6 of us so we wouldn't have any issues on her birthday.

14 hours ago, linksgolf said:

Oh, interesting! I'll let you know in a few weeks after we do Le Petit Chef. It says in the link above to prebook at full price, and they'll adjust it onboard. This dinner is how we're celebrating our daughter's 9th birthday, so I prebooked for all 6 of us so we wouldn't have any issues on her birthday.

So it looks like for some of the specialty restaurants, kids are $10! (Photo shows price in Canadian $)

BUT I checked Le Petit Chef and that one doesn’t show a kids price… will be interested to know your experience because that’s the only specialty restaurant my son wants to go to! 🙂

IMG_5231.png

8 hours ago, Dreamcruise27 said:

So it looks like for some of the specialty restaurants, kids are $10! (Photo shows price in Canadian $)

BUT I checked Le Petit Chef and that one doesn’t show a kids price… will be interested to know your experience because that’s the only specialty restaurant my son wants to go to! 🙂

IMG_5231.png

Oh, nice catch! I just looked at our Solstice cruise, and Tuscan Grille and Murano both have the $10 kids price, but just like you mentioned Le Petit Chef doesn't have a per adult or per child price, just a single per guest price. So I'm guessing kids will be charged full price for Le Petit Chef. But I will report back in a few weeks!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...