Flowers on a cruise

Octavias

We will be sailing out of Seattle and I’d love to pick up a big beautiful bouquet from pike place market to decorate our room with.  Is that allowed?  Would they have a vase we could use or should I invest in a plastic foldable type if bringing your own flowers is allowed. 

I plan to do this.  5 years ago I stayed at a hotel and ordered flowers.  They gave me the vase and flowers but it was quite heavy.  This time I’ll bring my own or wait for one.  This is in Chile.  Anyone know of a reason I couldn’t do this?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeeRick said:

If by chance you are in a suite they will provide free flowers.  But would they will be the exact type you are looking for?

I’m not picky, I just know pike place has amazing bouquets at very reasonable prices.  They provide flowers for suite guests?  We will be in a sky suite.  Maybe they provide them for upper level suites or is it all suites? 

Just now, Octavias said:

I’m not picky, I just know pike place has amazing bouquets at very reasonable prices.  They provide flowers for suite guests?  We will be in a sky suite.  Maybe they provide them for upper level suites or is it all suites? 

I was in a CS recently and there were flowers in the cabin when we arrived.  Unfortunately I have no recent (post-pandemic) experience with a Sky Suite but in previous sailings we always got flowers.  And we would ask the butler to refresh them every few days.

• Like 1

I was just in a sky suite.  I had ordered some flowers before my move up was accepted.  Our excellent butler, Rudy on the Beyond, never mentioned anything else.

😭😭😭

Edited by zitsky

1 minute ago, wrk2cruise said:

I would not expect flowers in a Sky Suite.

Well I’m glad I could surprise you.  🙂

It was a little rough at the Retreat.  The other pax made me order my drinks last because I was only in a Sky Suite.  😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

I was in a CS recently and there were flowers in the cabin when we arrived.  Unfortunately I have no recent (post-pandemic) experience with a Sky Suite but in previous sailings we always got flowers.  And we would ask the butler to refresh them every few days.

We were recently in a few Sky Suites and only flower was the rose one on the 1st Evening Chic night from the Captains Club.  In a CS earlier this month and the rose and 2 of stems of alstroemeria arrived on Evening Chic night.

• Like 1