Carnival beach towel

pma29223

Carnival shows the standard Signature Blue,  the Yellow Serenity, and the Tan Havana towels on their site at $60.00 for a set of two (plus shipping).  Our room steward in March was selling them for $25.00 each.  That was the first time I can remember a room steward hawking Carnival's products on board, but that was cheaper than their website.

https://carnivalhome.com/products/stripe-border-pool-towel?_pos=2&_sid=00633f75f&_ss=r

Edited by Old Fart Cruisers

1 hour ago, Old Fart Cruisers said:

Carnival shows the standard Signature Blue,  the Yellow Serenity, and the Tan Havana towels on their site at $60.00 for a set of two (plus shipping).  Our room steward in March was selling them for $25.00 each.  That was the first time I can remember a room steward hawking Carnival's products on board, but that was cheaper than their website.

https://carnivalhome.com/products/stripe-border-pool-towel?_pos=2&_sid=00633f75f&_ss=r

Last October, the cabin steward took our dirty towels but did not replace them; we were subsequently charged $40.  I bet the price has since risen to $25.  So if you want a towel and the one in your room is in good condition, just take it and you'll be billed.

17 hours ago, sparks1093 said:

Or online before the cruise. I ordered several of the 50th anniversary towels before our last sailing.

That's what I did too: ordered online before the cruise

and found it waiting in the cabin, when we boarded.

Towel quality was not great though (you get what you pay for)
- it was a bit on the flimsy side, but we still have it.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Itried4498 said:

Last October, the cabin steward took our dirty towels but did not replace them; we were subsequently charged $40.  I bet the price has since risen to $25.  So if you want a towel and the one in your room is in good condition, just take it and you'll be billed.

Our cabin steward took our blue towels as well and didn't replace them. We had tan ones in our cabin because we were in the Havana area but checked out 2 blue towels for an excursion.

We asked our steward about it because we didn't want to be charged but he said he turned them in and told them what cabin they were from. We didn't get charged.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Carnival Radiance sold them at Pool towel station. Sorry didn't get a closer pic.I was going for towel animals. I saw them wrapped and new. Ncluded blue,yellow, 50th anniversary, and a darker logo version. Also sold robes and towel folding book. EE41CEC4-296B-42C0-A560-79B1838D3DBD.thumb.jpeg.cc416d7b6dca0e1a197132d62c641402.jpeg