Check email - New Flash Sale

amevola

Is it my memory or did they raise the drink package prices again and then put the 20% discount on?  Premium package "discounted" to $86.99 pp/pd.  No discount it seems on the upgrade.

14 minutes ago, Josie201 said:

Is it my memory or did they raise the drink package prices again and then put the 20% discount on?  Premium package "discounted" to $86.99 pp/pd.  No discount it seems on the upgrade.

Last sale it was 50% off the premium package.  I do not think this sale is as good.  Also it should say "Flash Sale" and not Pre Cruise Savings if it is part of this sale.  Mine is still showing the standard pre-cruise sale price.

I just priced out upgrading from classic to premium with 30% discount …I paid less a couple of weeks ago with my elite discount of 15%…it seems they Jack up the prices before the discount

• Like 1

Here's the details and terms of this sale. On sale items are shore excursions, wifi, and gifts/gear. No bev package savings. Also wifi savings is only available on select ships. Sail is live now through the 19th.

Offer applies to bookings made between June 14, 2023 – June 19, 2023 (“Offer Period”), and applies to select sailings departing June 23, 2023 – December 26, 2023, excluding chartered sailings (the “Offer Cruise”). Summer Flash Sale (“Offer”) provides per person savings on select new purchases of Shore Excursions, Gift & Gear and Wi-Fi, and varies by product, ship, and length of voyage. Shore Excursions provides up to 30% in savings and excludes Private Journeys, Helicopter Tours, Transfers, Inside Access ship tours, Airplane/plane tours, Captain’s Club tours, Sailings with deployment changes, Charter and Holiday sailings, and tours with less than 5 tickets; Gift & Gear provides up to 25% in savings and excludes select products; Wi-Fi provides up to 30% in savings and excludes Celebrity Constellation, Celebrity Infinity, Celebrity Millennium and Celebrity Summit sailings. Price shown at time of purchase reflects savings.

• Thanks 1