NCL Bliss Thermal Suite Pass

Visionseer1

We purchased the Thermal Suite Pass for our trip. I am wondering if it is a swipe and go in type of thing? I hate bringing extra anything with me. Is it a bracelet or a lanyard that gets you into the thermal suite? Is it manned by a person dedicated to helping or letting you in? Thank you!

Last time I sailed on the Bliss with the thermal suite pass, we got a sticker put on our sail card the first day; each visit, we dropped off our card at the front desk and then they waved us in. We picked up our card again on the way out.

On the Epic we had to actually sign in; and on the Encore I think they didn't make us leave the card, they just waved in everyone who showed up in robes. 🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, OrcaGirl said:

Last time I sailed on the Bliss with the thermal suite pass, we got a sticker put on our sail card the first day; each visit, we dropped off our card at the front desk and then they waved us in. We picked up our card again on the way out.

On the Epic we had to actually sign in; and on the Encore I think they didn't make us leave the card, they just waved in everyone who showed up in robes. 🤣

Just curious, how much is the thermal suite pass on the Epic?

2 hours ago, ready2cruzagain said:

Just curious, how much is the thermal suite pass on the Epic?

Sorry, can't remember. It was early 2020, the sailing that wasn't permitted to disembark in San Juan, so we ended up getting 2.5 extra days at sea and in the thermal suite. But I know prices have gone up considerably since then.

I didn't book the thermal suite on the Bliss for my cruise leaving today because the price had doubled compared to our last cruise in 2022.

9 hours ago, cindyhere said:

I was told the thermal spa will be $299 for the week on the Bliss next May. I remember when it was first on the Dawn and it was free !

$299 is way too much for us. Being that we are on a b2b2b, it would $,1800 for the 3 weeks for the 2 of us. We could take another cruise for that price.

3 hours ago, ready2cruzagain said:

$299 is way too much for us. Being that we are on a b2b2b, it would $,1800 for the 3 weeks for the 2 of us. We could take another cruise for that price.

On our upcoming Encore cruise, it is $339 for 7 days. For us, it is worth every penny. 

image.png.ef12b3cfb21a5c50ae7436e552d7ddda.png

• Haha 1

On 6/18/2023 at 11:01 AM, Cyn874 said:

Is the thermal spa open 24/7? I'm an early riser and sometimes I might get up at 6-7am. It would be nice to go to the spa with my coffee and a book in the early mornings. 

No. It's open from sail away to 10 PM on the first day, then 8 AM - 10 PM, except the last evening when it closes at 8 AM. At least those were the hours on Getaway when we sailed (last sailing was 12/31/22). 

On 6/17/2023 at 8:33 AM, DrUrsula said:

Your first visit they will put a sticker on your card. You sign in at the reception desk and they keep your seapass while you are in the facility. Easy peasy.

I've heard this. On Getaway, at least in April, Sept., and Dec/Jan of the last year they just looked at the room key to ensure the sticker was on there. We kept the room key with us throughout our thermal'ing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Laszlo said:

On our Getaway cruise in January our cabin card said "Spa" on it.

Fancy going! You were in one of the Spa Suites, right? We were blessed to be in an aft suite, so had to purchase the thermal suite. I guess that's the difference. You'd think they would print it on the card as we did pre-purchase this option. Interesting! 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, cruiseny4life said:

Fancy going! You were in one of the Spa Suites, right? We were blessed to be in an aft suite, so had to purchase the thermal suite. I guess that's the difference. You'd think they would print it on the card as we did pre-purchase this option. Interesting! 

You are correct we had a Spa Suite. In theory everyone who buys the thermal pass within a week of sailing should have Spa printed on the card, at least that is what they told me in the Spa. We had a Haven Spa cabin, our friends down the hall had a balcony spa cabin and nothing was on their cards

1 hour ago, Laszlo said:

You are correct we had a Spa Suite. In theory everyone who buys the thermal pass within a week of sailing should have Spa printed on the card, at least that is what they told me in the Spa. We had a Haven Spa cabin, our friends down the hall had a balcony spa cabin and nothing was on their cards

Interesting to hear! On all three of our Getaway cruises we purchased the thermal suite immediately. For Sept. and Dec. that was about three - four weeks prior to the cruise. Our April cruise was about two months. Wonder why we didn't get it printed on our cards. Seems it would be easier...but we always make a venture to the spa to enter our names in that embarkation day gift certificate drawing (not that we've won).

• Like 1

22 hours ago, cruiseny4life said:

Interesting to hear! On all three of our Getaway cruises we purchased the thermal suite immediately. For Sept. and Dec. that was about three - four weeks prior to the cruise. Our April cruise was about two months. Wonder why we didn't get it printed on our cards. Seems it would be easier...but we always make a venture to the spa to enter our names in that embarkation day gift certificate drawing (not that we've won).

Yea, it was seem like that would be the most efficient thing to do Lol. 

• Haha 1