Cruise atlas

TrixiePixie

23 minutes ago, TrixiePixie said:

Does anyone know if princess currently has a printed cruise atlas or a printed destination collection?  If so how can I get on.  Thank you

They used to be in print form, but everything is online now. Like car brochures, not needed with the internet.

https://www.princess.com/html/global/brochures/pc/princess-cruise-experience.pdf

Edited by startedwithamouse

4 minutes ago, startedwithamouse said:

They used to be in print form, but everything is online now. Like car brochures, not needed with the internet.

Thanks startedwithamouse. I figured  everything is online these days😀

• Like 1

I can do everything I want online.  But getting the Princess "wishbook" in the mail was always a special day.  I still refer back to the last one printed which was for the 2022/23 season.  Hope they reconsider and decide to print these again.  Won't hold my breath though.

• Like 2

The download only Cruise Atlas no longer includes deck plans for all ships in the fleet.  That was the one thing that the cruise atlas was good for--the deck plans.  The deck plans published here included details about which cabins were had 3rd and 4th occupancy and which ones were connecting.  Now it's off to a 3rd party website because the deck plans on the Princess website don't include these details.

33 minutes ago, SCX22 said:

The download only Cruise Atlas no longer includes deck plans for all ships in the fleet.  That was the one thing that the cruise atlas was good for--the deck plans.  The deck plans published here included details about which cabins were had 3rd and 4th occupancy and which ones were connecting.  Now it's off to a 3rd party website because the deck plans on the Princess website don't include these details.

Thanks everyone for your comments. Hope they bring it back also

They have this booklet now which has the deckplans for some ships.  But their deckplans show much less detail than they did 6 or 7 years ago (showed dining room table configurations).

https://www.princess.com/html/global/brochures/pc/princess-cruise-experience.pdf

edit - my mistake, it doesn't show the deckplans for all ships.  But I thought I heard a while back on a TA call that the physical brochures were coming back in one form or another later this year.

Edited by cruisingrob21

A friend in the UK brought this to my attention and asked if I'd ever seen this brochure or heard of this complimentary destination collection.  She was told that it doesn't apply to bookings done in the UK but sent a picture from the Princess site which states that a "destination brochure" is automatically e-mailed to residents in the US and Canada who are Platinum and Elite.  Have any of you ever seen this brochure and what exactly does complimentary destination mean?

Barb

Thank you, that's probably the one that my friend is referring to.  I can now see by the brochure that my friend probably misinterpreted the meaning of the complimentary destination collection and took it to mean that there might be no charge for a Princess transfer at a specific destination.  She asked me if I had ever heard of this and of course, I said no.  I'm familiar with transfers and had never heard of one being complimentary.  I should have seen that right off the bat.  Anyway, thanks again and I'll relay the info to her.

Barb