Seascape ...need info on my YCP cabin :O(

Shippy

We have cabin 19018 next month.

I just youtubed a bunch of that category cabin on the Seascape.

While watching one in particular...it showed the sofa bed out. The cabin seemed so spacious with the bed out that

I actually wondered if it was a handicapped cabin.. It was not.

BUT,,,at the end of that video, they said that cabin did NOT have the walkin closet !  Then there was another video with the same thing.

The main reason I got this cabin instead of the YC1 was because of the closet. 

Has anyone stayed in 19018 & can tell me ???   not that I can do anything now because there are no more available.

I would just rather find out now the when I board. I was under the impression they all had the walkin closet.

thanks

Some of the Grand Deluxe Suites have a walk-in closet and some do not. I haven't made a list of which do and which don't (I probably should have started when Seashore launched). I know that some are wider than others but that doesn't correlate as to whether there is a walk-in or not. 

19009 does have

19013 does have

19014 does have

19015 does have

19025 does have

19028 does have

19032 does have

If anyone has any more info, please share. I can work on making a list with links/photos/videos for Seashore/Seascape. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Two Wheels Only said:

Some of the Grand Deluxe Suites have a walk-in closet and some do not. I haven't made a list of which do and which don't (I probably should have started when Seashore launched). I know that some are wider than others but that doesn't correlate as to whether there is a walk-in or not. 

19009 does have

19013 does have

19014 does have

19015 does have

19025 does have

19028 does have

19032 does have

If anyone has any more info, please share. I can work on making a list with links/photos/videos for Seashore/Seascape. 

We'll be on Seascape for the first time in September in 19003. I hope we have one!! I've been on a couple of non-MSC websites that say we do, but not sure how accurate they are.

Please check in when you find out any information or after you sail. We are in the same cabin in December. I was under the impression that all Grand Deluxe Suites on floor 19 had walk in closets. 

• Like 1

I have 19018 booked for an Oct 2024 Seascape cruise. I'd also like to know because it's one of the reasons I paid more for a YCP over the YC1 on this sailing. 

Edited by jame_g

We were assigned a Handicap YCP on the Seashore a while back. (We did not choose it or request it.) The cabin was wider than other YCPs. It had more open space to be able to get around the cabin, and a bigger balcony, but it did not have a walk-in closet. It had two more standard closets, but the clothes rack could also extend outward, at least in one.

As an FYI, I looked at the Seascape deck plan, and 19018 does not have the symbol for a sofa bed on the plan. Just like 19003, 19005, 19006, 19008, and 19010. So it may be configured similar to those staterooms.

Edited by jame_g

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2023 at 10:16 AM, jame_g said:

I have 19018 booked for an Oct 2024 Seascape cruise. I'd also like to know because it's one of the reasons I paid more for a YCP over the YC1 on this sailing. 

I don't have a photo/video of that exact stateroom but the stateroom opposite of 19018 (19013) does have the walk-in closet...

...so I would guess that 19018 also has. 

On 6/25/2023 at 11:40 AM, jame_g said:

As an FYI, I looked at the Seascape deck plan, and 19018 does not have the symbol for a sofa bed on the plan. Just like 19003, 19005, 19006, 19008, and 19010. So it may be configured similar to those staterooms.

The more I look, the more weirdness that I am finding as far as missing symbols for certain staterooms. That's one of the reasons why I am taking so long with the lists. Any anomalies will only be known based on photo/video or comments from people who have actually stayed there. At this point, it wouldn't surprise me if Seashore and Seascape aren't identical....which would make me have to start the lists all over again.  

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 6/22/2023 at 5:14 PM, Two Wheels Only said:

19009 does have

19013 does have

19014 does have

19015 does have

19025 does have

19028 does have

19032 does have

On 7/6/2023 at 4:41 PM, mmbcater said:

19002 has a walk in cabin

19018 does have a walk-in closet. Very nice.

The on-board cruise consultant stated that when you book for two, the default Deluxe Grand Suite assigned will not have a walk-in closet. I don't know if it's true or not, but it's what she claimed when we booked a Deluxe Grand with her and asked for a suite with a walk-in closet. We got 19014 for that booking. (Which means you only get a walk-in closet if you book for 3 people, book for two and choose a different cabin to one you know has the walk-in closet, or if all the cabins without a walk-in closet are already booked when booking for two).

3 hours ago, jame_g said:

19018 does have a walk-in closet. Very nice.

Thanks. I'm still working on the list.

With the list that I'm making, I'm adding links to either videos or photos for each stateroom. It's taking a long time for the visuals but if you have either, please post it. I'd appreciate it.

Here are some pictures of YCP suite (Deluxe Grand) on the SeaScape. Only one is the closet. There's also a standard closet across from the bathroom with a full length mirror next to it, in addition to the walk-in closet. Plus another closet with the robe and slippers plus some drawers and shelves between the balcony and minibar.

SeaScaep19018E.jpeg

SeaScape1908C.jpeg

SeaScape19018B.jpeg

SeaScape19018D.jpeg

SeaScape19019A.jpeg

Edited by jame_g
  • Like 2

@Two Wheels Only

Thanks for posting, ours is on that list.  I could not remember since we booked this last year but recalled for what we were looking at (balcony in YC) there were two options one slightly wider or one more narrow, with a walk in closet. 

I do love a walk in closet and it looks like my husband chose well.

3 hours ago, KittyCruz said:

Also I found this you tube review on room 19015 which shows a walk in closet

Hehe, I have that video linked on my list. 

I could probably guess the ones that I'm missing but I want people to be able to click on their particular stateroom and see it when the list is done. I'll be on Seashore again in a couple of weeks but I doubt that I'll be able to sneak in a few shots. I will bring my list just in case...😉

1 minute ago, Two Wheels Only said:

Apologies, I didn't realize those were hyper links, seriously today's been a Monday.

1 minute ago, Two Wheels Only said:

Hehe, I have that video linked on my list. 

I could probably guess the ones that I'm missing but I want people to be able to click on their particular stateroom and see it when the list is done. I'll be on Seashore again in a couple of weeks but I doubt that I'll be able to sneak in a few shots. I will bring my list just in case...😉

13 hours ago, Two Wheels Only said:

The ones listed on post #18 are the ones that I don't have. 

I haven't posted the list with the links to pics/videos. It's still a work in progress....

I will say while we are not 'make videos' people, so long as we make our cruise later this month I plan on taking photos of our suite and will share for future YC'ers.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2023 at 10:00 PM, Two Wheels Only said:

Thanks.

Only 12 more to go....

...if anyone has info/photos/video of the above, please post. 

Yup interested in knowing about 19005 and 19007! :)