EZ Air Refund

dickinson

A few weeks after final payment I changed my EZ Air flights and saved over $600 (had to use a different airport but much better flights).  How long does it take to get my refund?  Will it be refunded to the credit card I used or will I get a check?

Thanks.

• Haha 1

So I came across something similar a few months ago. Paid in full (before final payment date) then repriced flight resulting in a credit. It required my CVP to 'check a box' and then I got it the next day

1 hour ago, Ombud said:

So I came across something similar a few months ago. Paid in full (before final payment date) then repriced flight resulting in a credit. It required my CVP to 'check a box' and then I got it the next day

I use a TA but she does not handle air.  I had gone onto Princess' website and changed my flights.  I wonder if I have to call Princess to get my refund.  I guess I will have to call Monday.

• Like 1

Good luck ,filed for mine in March 14th ,still no check . Our EZ air flight was cancelled 4am the day of our sailing ...luckily got last 2 seats on a SW Flight .

I called again Thursday our claim was processed May 30th was told 3 more weeks for check.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, DUCHESSRN said:

Good luck ,filed for mine in March 14th ,still no check . Our EZ air flight was cancelled 4am the day of our sailing ...luckily got last 2 seats on a SW Flight .

I called again Thursday our claim was processed May 30th was told 3 more weeks for check.

Sorry your claim is taking so long.  Ours would not be a claim.  We haven't sailed yet and changed our EZ Air flights for better flights and price about 80 days before sailing.

I cancelled ez air after final payment because of schedule changes.  It showed as a credit in the cruise personalized for a few days, after that disappeared it was several days, maybe a week and was credited back to my credit card.

@fireval911 I just called EZ Air and they said I had to speak to reservations.  Sounds strange to me.  He transferred me but hold time said one hour.  I hung up.  Is reservations the right department or did the EZ Air rep not know what he was doing?

Edited by dickinson

@dickinson I would either call EZ Air (800-545-0008) or Princess during the weekday (and ask for revenue department).  Not sure if you can be connected to that, but EZ Air is open 24/7.

Sounds like rep didn't know what they were doing (surprised?).  My contacts with EZ Air have had good reps.

Good Luck

• Like 1

I just called EZ Air again.  This agent did not have a good command of English so I was constantly trying to re-explain the situation.  Ultimately I asked if she was the right department.  She said I had to call customer service.  She said they are open 24/7.  I called the main Princess number but wait time is still more than one hour.  I will have to call back during the week.  

12 hours ago, DHP1 said:

EZ Air e-mail : - airdepartment@princesscruises.com

Thanks, but have you used this email for a refund after final payment?  If so how long did it take?  EZ Air says I have to go through Customer Service.  Two different reps told me this.

Similar experience, re-fared flights after final payment, requested refund to original form of payment. It took approx. 10 days after request. I too have had similar issues with Princess reps not having good command of English. I try to work with them but frequently find my self saying “ I can’t understand what  you just said.”  Or they misunderstand and simply use the algorithm to answer questions, etc. Very frustrating and time consuming. 

9 hours ago, dickinson said:

Thanks, but have you used this email for a refund after final payment?  If so how long did it take?  EZ Air says I have to go through Customer Service.  Two different reps told me this.

Never request a refund before. 

7 hours ago, JoRoy218 said:

Similar experience, re-fared flights after final payment, requested refund to original form of payment. It took approx. 10 days after request. I too have had similar issues with Princess reps not having good command of English. I try to work with them but frequently find my self saying “ I can’t understand what  you just said.”  Or they misunderstand and simply use the algorithm to answer questions, etc. Very frustrating and time consuming. 

Agree!!! So sad.