We leave in a week! Any way to confirm dinner seating together?

Kryssa

My extended family of 9 adults leaves in a week on Carnival Miracle (July 6th.) We are celebrating my grandmother's 90th birthday with people traveling from California, Texas, and Florida. This the first time we will be together since 2017 and considering my grandmother's age, could be the last. This is the reason I would really like to have us sitting together at dinner. 

Our reservations are linked and I sent an email to CCLsupport@carnival.com. I also tried MImaitred@carnival.com but my message bounced back. I even messaged John Heald on IG because I can't figure out how to message him on fb - and I'm a tech savvy millennial so I'm somewhat convinced fb isn't an option for him anymore, but if anyone can help with that, I'm interested!

Is there any other way to try to let Carnival know how important it is that we can be assigned one big table at dinner? I know there are not a lot of large tables and it's not guaranteed, but I want to make sure I'm not missing anyone I could reach out to for help with this one. 

Thanks!

• Like 1

John Heald doesn't look at his Instagram messages (he has said so on many occasions). On his FB page, he puts a daily post for people to make requests/etc. Just post there with your cabin numbers and names with your request and he will forward the request to the ship. He never had messaging on FB.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kryssa said:

My extended family of 9 adults leaves in a week on Carnival Miracle (July 6th.) We are celebrating my grandmother's 90th birthday with people traveling from California, Texas, and Florida. This the first time we will be together since 2017 and considering my grandmother's age, could be the last. This is the reason I would really like to have us sitting together at dinner. 

Our reservations are linked and I sent an email to CCLsupport@carnival.com. I also tried MImaitred@carnival.com but my message bounced back. I even messaged John Heald on IG because I can't figure out how to message him on fb - and I'm a tech savvy millennial so I'm somewhat convinced fb isn't an option for him anymore, but if anyone can help with that, I'm interested!

Is there any other way to try to let Carnival know how important it is that we can be assigned one big table at dinner? I know there are not a lot of large tables and it's not guaranteed, but I want to make sure I'm not missing anyone I could reach out to for help with this one. 

Thanks!

If they are linked, what more do you need?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kryssa said:

Thanks!

You simply compare sail and sign cards to check table numbers on boarding.  Then go to Maitre for changes.  All John does is send a message to the same person.  He can only ask. He isn't over the Maitres

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 1025cruise said:

John Heald doesn't look at his Instagram messages (he has said so on many occasions). On his FB page, he puts a daily post for people to make requests/etc. Just post there with your cabin numbers and names with your request and he will forward the request to the ship. He never had messaging on FB.

Not sure I would want to post my cabin number and name on FB.

• Like 2

Is it better to give them the cabin number or confirmation number? 

Personally I don’t care if someone on the ship knows where my room is. There’s nothing of value there to steal and if they think they’re going on a panty raid, they’re going to be sorely disappointed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Kryssa said:

Personally I don’t care if someone on the ship knows where my room is. There’s nothing of value there to steal and if they think they’re going on a panty raid, they’re going to be sorely disappointed. 

Probably cabin numbers but if the reservations are linked you should be all set. As others have said compare your seating arrangements on the sail and sign cards upon boarding and if for some reason you don't have the same table go to the Maitre'd immediately.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Kryssa said:

JH requires ship name, sailing date and cabin number so everyone on the internut knows you are onboard.

Edited by Elaine5715