Royal Equivalent To Celebrity Cafe al Bacio

There is complementary coffee and desserts as well as specialty coffee for purchase at the Cafe Promenade on Deck 5. There is also a Starbucks on Deck 4.

Edited by Vibe

14 hours ago, zodiac1 said:

We will be sailing on the Navigator in September.  Does the Navigator have the equivalent to Cafe al Bacio where we can pay for a specialty coffee and get a free dessert?

Not the same but. Grab your morning specialty coffee, deserts and sandwiches are free to everyone, take your food to the Pub.  There is also the Bamboo room if you prefer tropical...  Playmakers on Navigator is a great spot with very good food. . 

17 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

Yes, on Navigator you will find it in the promenade.  It's called Cafe Promenade.  They have deserts, sandwiches and other things.  in the Morning you find breakfast fare as well.

o man nothing beats Al Bacios lattes with their chocolate croissants

art.JPG

Edited by BecciBoo
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Tree_skier said:

Do they have food? I never noticed that if they did. That’s my first stop on  navigator

They had small bites a year ago or so.  We sailed her January and there was no food served at that time. Loco Fresh was pretty good and Playmakers was awesome.  It is nice to have a , somewhat, local ship. We are just north of San Diego county line. DL had breakfast sandwiches and usually some type of sandwich around lunch. And believe it or not.. the coffee machine was up and running for the whole cruise.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

They had small bites a year ago or so.  We sailed her January and there was no food served at that time. Loco Fresh was pretty good and Playmakers was awesome.  It is nice to have a , somewhat, local ship. We are just north of San Diego county line. DL had breakfast sandwiches and usually some type of sandwich around lunch. And believe it or not.. the coffee machine was up and running for the whole cruise.

Yeah it’s great having a ship I can drive too. It’s a 4 1/2 hour drive but thats still nicer than flying across the country. Been on her twice so far and have three more booked. 

I think Navigators ice show is the best one in the fleet. At least of the ones I have seen.