Intercontinental Miami vs Marriott Biscayne Bay

SOPOME

We have stayed at the Hilton on Biscayne and really liked it, but it is sold out for our January dates.   Which of the above two do you recommend?  Should I just go by price, or are there location pros and cons?

I also know where the Publix is to buy wine near the Marriott.  Is there somewhere close to the Intercontinental to do the same?

Thanks!

Intercontinental has a much better location, more central in Downtown compared to the Marriott. Both will have good as views if you are looking for view rooms. Intercontinental is closer the port for port views. 

Publix is a 5-mins walk from the Marriott. For the intercontinental there are liquor/wine stores near by, say 5-10 mins walk or you can easily take the people mover to the publix in Brickell. 

On 6/28/2023 at 11:38 AM, SOPOME said:

We have stayed at the Hilton on Biscayne and really liked it, but it is sold out for our January dates.   Which of the above two do you recommend?  Should I just go by price, or are there location pros and cons?

I also know where the Publix is to buy wine near the Marriott.  Is there somewhere close to the Intercontinental to do the same?

Thanks!

We are staying at the Hilton in November.  Any information that would be helpful?  Thank you.

7 minutes ago, marci4tony said:

We are staying at the Hilton in November.  Any information that would be helpful?  Thank you.

If you are a Hilton member download their app.  You can choose your own room (day of, or day before check in - can't remember when it opens for selection) , and if lucky and they are available, look for a corner King room on one of the top floors that looks out over the bay.  Windows on two sides give you a fantastic panoramic view!   Enjoy!

• Like 1

On 6/28/2023 at 1:38 PM, SOPOME said:

Thanks!

It's a short walk to Whole Foods from the Intercontinental and they have a nice wine selection. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2023 at 8:48 PM, Host CJSKIDS said:

It's a short walk to Whole Foods from the Intercontinental and they have a nice wine selection. 

Nice, thanks for the info. I've never stayed at the Intercontinental Miami but I'm going to sounds killer, Whole Foods nice wine selection. Sealed the deal. Thank you.