“Freedom”, I won't let you down 'Cause I would really, really love to stick around. Live B2B - July 21-28th

1 hour ago, ramja96 said:

Freedom class has the best solarium in my opinion.  Have spent HOURS on those stools under the bridge just getting to know people.

I live in Florida and cruise on Freedom frequently for short getaways. The one thing I don’t like about Freedom is how deep the pool is in the Solarium. People always hang around the edges of the pool there because it is too deep for most people in the middle of the pool. Of course if you can get a seat on a stool than you don’t have to worry about the pool depth. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saab4444 said:

Hi, great review! Who was your Captain? Thanks.

You know, we never saw his name posted or mentioned.  Even though he was near us at Chops breakfast I was never able to read his name. 

2 hours ago, ramja96 said:

Freedom class has the best solarium in my opinion.  Have spent HOURS on those stools under the bridge just getting to know people.

I have to agree, it was a very nice location.  

14 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

I live in Florida and cruise on Freedom frequently for short getaways. The one thing I don’t like about Freedom is how deep the pool is in the Solarium. People always hang around the edges of the pool there because it is too deep for most people in the middle of the pool. Of course if you can get a seat on a stool then you don’t have to worry about the pool depth. 

Lisa and many others noted that the water depth was troublesome.  Half way to the bench seats and the bridge I had to be on my tippy toes. 

• Haha 1

On 8/1/2023 at 4:39 PM, A&L_Ont said:

I have to agree, it was a very nice location.  

Lisa and many others noted that the water depth was troublesome.  Half way to the bench seats and the bridge I had to be on my tippy toes. 

Yeah, I'm 6'3" - didn't notice the depth that much. 🤷‍♂️😂

• Like 1

Thank you for posting a great review as always Andrew.  Happy anniversary.  I don't check in on cc as often so am also late to the review.  Your reviews are so well done and worth the read front to back.  Glad you enjoyed your time on the Freedom.  We last sailed on it before the amplification and it still had a really nice wave back then.  I was disappointed to hear they were changing it to the inflatable wave but maybe they have them figured out a bit better now.

Hope you guys manage to get in another cruise before March.  If not it will still be here before you know it.

Thanks again for sharing

Ryan

• Like 1

On 7/26/2023 at 7:15 PM, A&L_Ont said:

A very positive thing, the shower curtain has not clung to us like in the days past. The pressure has been awesome and more than enough heat to melt a glacier. The cabin AC has been cool enough for us as well. Fridge barely keep up, but our ice bucket is always full. 

Another thing to note, we bring a part bottle of pump soap from home.  Just a preference. 

IMG_0873.thumb.jpeg.d3a05fc9f64f6c93243505cf1dd3f508.jpeg

I bring foaming soap too...just so much easier 🙂

• Like 1