Johnny Rockets - Anthem - Crown and Anchor discount coupon

Hi,

I am cruising on Anthem of the Seas which has a Johnny Rockets. I read somewhere that they have really good milkshakes, so might try one.

To my understanding this is not included in my drink package.

I saw with my Crown and Anchor benefits I can get 50% off with a coupon twice on the cruise. 

My question is: where do I get this coupon? Or is it just a virtual benefit stored on my Seapass?

29 minutes ago, Marga.Anders said:

Hi,

I am cruising on Anthem of the Seas which has a Johnny Rockets. I read somewhere that they have really good milkshakes, so might try one.

To my understanding this is not included in my drink package.

I saw with my Crown and Anchor benefits I can get 50% off with a coupon twice on the cruise. 

My question is: where do I get this coupon? Or is it just a virtual benefit stored on my Seapass?

Hi.

It is on your Sea pass Card

But just Remind the Server about it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If you have the Deluxe Beverage Package or the Refreshment Package, Johnny Rockets shakes should be included.  I suggest you print what's "included" before you leave home so you have proof.  Or screen-shot it.   

When you get to your stateroom, you'll find a letter telling you what benefits you get for your C&A level -- and they can vary from ship to ship.  Johnny Rockets shakes might be included on that list.  When you purchase a drink (or a tee-shirt or a spa treatment or whatever), you need to tell the person you want to use your C&A benefit.  

On 7/21/2023 at 7:35 AM, ATG said:

If you want to you can use diamond drink coupons on milkshakes.  Since I rarely use all of them this is a good option.

Actually on papers I've seen left in your cabin, for adults, milkshakes at JR were excluded with your vouchers .. though yes some have gotten it. Some yes, some no. 

1 hour ago, firefly333 said:

Actually on papers I've seen left in your cabin, for adults, milkshakes at JR were excluded with your vouchers .. though yes some have gotten it. Some yes, some no. 

No exclusion on Anthem, but Anthem JR is a la carte, not a fixed cover charge.