Enchanted Princess Riveriea deck to high?

OttawaJohn

Hi all

Anyone been on the Enchanted on the Riviera deck and can comment on rockiness?  I know the higher you go, the more rocky it can be.  It's subjective, I know, but just curious to everyone's experience.

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OttawaJohn said:

Hi all

Anyone been on the Enchanted on the Riviera deck and can comment on rockiness?  I know the higher you go, the more rocky it can be.  It's subjective, I know, but just curious to everyone's experience.

Thanks in advance!

Not an issue at all IMO.

• Like 1

We book Riviera often (though we've never been on Enchanted...yet) and have never had an issue.  In fact...I guess Riviera is probably our "go to" deck since you can generally be pretty certain that there are only cabins above & below.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

We book Riviera often (though we've never been on Enchanted...yet) and have never had an issue.  In fact...I guess Riviera is probably our "go to" deck since you can generally be pretty certain that there are only cabins above & below.

A key point and one I stress to people all the time.  Look at the bloody deck plans!  Know what you're between 🙂 We liked it because it's a short walk up the stairs to Lido as well

22 hours ago, OttawaJohn said:

Hi all

Thanks in advance!

Stayed on Sun Deck twice on Enchanted in mid-forward cabins,  which is higher still. I had no problems. 

On 7/21/2023 at 2:41 PM, OttawaJohn said:

Hi all

Thanks in advance!

We have had mini's on the Riviera Deck on Regal and Sky  - LOVED it

On 7/22/2023 at 7:41 AM, OttawaJohn said:

Hi all

Thanks in advance!

Seriously, you're over thinking it. The buffet etc is all on deck 16. If it were to make that much difference.. they wouldn't put those up there. We've just done 21-nights on the Enchanted interior, deck 16. 🙂 

We would never book a cabin on the Rivera deck for entirely different reasons.  We always book a balcony room because we love to watch the ocean and the activity on the water during sail ins and sail outs.  For us, the Rivera deck is too high, too far away from the interesting things that are happening on the water.  We’re much happier on the Caribe and Dolphin decks.

8 hours ago, mevs904 said:

We would never book a cabin on the Rivera deck for entirely different reasons.  We always book a balcony room because we love to watch the ocean and the activity on the water during sail ins and sail outs.  For us, the Rivera deck is too high, too far away from the interesting things that are happening on the water.  We’re much happier on the Caribe and Dolphin decks.

A valid point, but as the previous poster said, Lido is where the action is 🙂 We like to walk as much as possible and do the stairs, and a few decks vs six up is better for our old knees lol