Harmony of the seas docking time

Planning my plane tickets for my return flight, I am on  Harmony of the Seas out of Galveston, what time can I expect to be out of the terminal and clear immigration? What time is the latest disembarkation time?

How much time should I estimate to get from the galveston port to the Houston airpot?

Any tips for how what service to use to get from Galveston to Houston? 2 adults and 2 kids.

Thanks

You dont say when your cruise is. Galveston is known to be foggy and often late docking because of the fog, imo especially in feb, but can be other months. 

I've cleared by 730 am but also not until after 8 am. 

Hobby is 45 minutes, IAH maybe 1.5 hours away ... you dont say which airport?

Uber or lyft? Rcl has shuttles. A lot depends when your flight is, which airport etc.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, coolio111 said:

what time can I expect to be out of the terminal and clear immigration? What time is the latest disembarkation time?

Earliest is about 45 minutes after docking, latest is sometime after 9AM.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, firefly333 said:

You dont say when your cruise is. Galveston is known to be foggy and often late docking because of the fog, imo especially in feb, but can be other months. 

Uber or lyft? Rcl has shuttles. A lot depends when your flight is, which airport etc.

Thank you for your reply.

My cruise is mid February, and my flight will be out of IAH.

There is a flight at 6pm, but I am an international traveler with checked luggage, so will need to check in by 2pm I think.

14 hours ago, firefly333 said:

In my case, airline matters. We can't use the RCI shuttle because (I've been told) we fly Southwest. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Etta1213 said:

In my case, airline matters. We can't use the RCI shuttle because (I've been told) we fly Southwest. 

Someone definitly gave you wrong information.  I always fly Southwest and always take the Royal shuttle to the port.  I go out of Galveston about every other month.  Last cruise was 2 weeks ago, used the shuttle both ways.  Next cruise in 6 weeks, booked on the shuttle both ways.

• Like 2

My DW is simi retired TA so I did some looking. You can't book transport only yourself under manage my cruise, only the tour of the space center then airport.  You must either call your TA or look at the very bottom of the main page for transportation to find a number to call to book it yourself.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, puerto penasco lady said:

Someone definitly gave you wrong information.  I always fly Southwest and always take the Royal shuttle to the port.  I go out of Galveston about every other month.  Last cruise was 2 weeks ago, used the shuttle both ways.  Next cruise in 6 weeks, booked on the shuttle both ways.

Thank you.

6 hours ago, TxShipShape said:

My DW is simi retired TA so I did some looking. You can't book transport only yourself under manage my cruise, only the tour of the space center then airport.  You must either call your TA or look at the very bottom of the main page for transportation to find a number to call to book it yourself.  

Thank you.