mini bar

gar the star

1 hour ago, jimmypackedcorn said:

Does that change for YC?

Mini bar is included in YC...rules have changed a little and I think you don't get free refills anymore. I say think because while that's the official line, when I last sailed they did replace certain items...I don't do a lot of mini bar so not sure if they would have replaced others

9 hours ago, alyssamma said:

Mini bar is included in YC...rules have changed a little and I think you don't get free refills anymore. I say think because while that's the official line, when I last sailed they did replace certain items...I don't do a lot of mini bar so not sure if they would have replaced others

No more small alcohol bottles in the YC minibar but instead you get one large bottle of liquor or Champagne.

No refills of the snacks.

Beer and soda is refilled every day.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sverigecruiser said:

No more small alcohol bottles in the YC minibar but instead you get one large bottle of liquor or Champagne.

Yeah  I know all that  but the point is with MSC, YMMV. We didn't get the large bottle of alcohol...but I didn't care. However, we did get snacks refilled.

38 minutes ago, alyssamma said:

We didn't get the large bottle of alcohol...but I didn't care.

If it isn't offered, just ask if you do care... 🙂

We were only on a 4 night cruise and it was offered. We just traded it for wine instead.

1 hour ago, Mark_T said:

If it isn't offered, just ask if you do care... 🙂

We were only on a 4 night cruise and it was offered. We just traded it for wine instead.

Let me be clear...I knew I could have gotten  it. But I never drink the alcohol in the mini bar...I get enough of that from.top.sail.😀

I'm strictly a Pringles man in the bedroom, lol.

In general, the butlers are nice and keep my room stocked. They also find me in top sail and give them to me.

Edited by alyssamma

5 hours ago, sverigecruiser said:

We are in the YC next September for first time and also First MSC Cruise ( Typically Haven on NCL but for YC for $3200 could pass it up for 7 night cruise) Glad to hear that Beer is stocked daily as my wife and I are typically beer drinkers. 

1 hour ago, wolft927 said:

We are in the YC next September for first time and also First MSC Cruise ( Typically Haven on NCL but for YC for $3200 could pass it up for 7 night cruise) Glad to hear that Beer is stocked daily as my wife and I are typically beer drinkers. 

If you tell your butler he/she will fill your fridge with beer!