Cruise credits - what is it

Knickearth

16 minutes ago, Labanos said:

Wondering if thats a quicker way to get to higher Loyalty Tiers then Cruises Sailed?

Yes, two ways. You can take longer sailings than the average number of days sailed, I think they figure 10. It still comes out to 150 cruise days but with fewer cruises. You also get extra credits for higher cabin grades. I think a deluxe balcony and above gets double.

Both of you could look at the Captain's Circle page on the Princess website, for these and more specifics. If I'm off on the details, go with what the website tells you. You can also find how many points equal which tier you are on or how close you are.

Edited by mtnesterz

4 minutes ago, mtnesterz said:

Yes, two ways. You can take longer sailings than the average number of days sailed, I think they figure 10. It still comes out to 150 cruise days but with fewer cruises. You also get extra credits for higher cabin grades. I think a deluxe balcony and above gets double.

Both of you could look at the Captain's Circle page on the Princess website, for these and more specifics. If I'm off on the details, go with what the website tells you. You can also find how many points equal which tier you are on or how close you are.

Only a suite gets double.  Singles receive double credit unless sailing in a suite, then, they earn 3 credits.

55 minutes ago, Knickearth said:

I understand how many cruises we have taken and/or days sailed - but what do cruise credits even mean.  I just looked at mine and saw I have a total of 33 cruise credits.  What are they good for

thanks

If you have 33 cruise credits that means you are already at the elite loyalty level which you were awarded on the first cruise after you reached 15 cruise credits. There is no further benefit beyond 15 cruise credits.