Princess Prizes finishing?

amandawalker1

I see the same dates as in the screenshot on the in the US T&C too: https://www.princess.com/cruise-deals-promotions/plus-premier-cruise-packages/princess-prizes-terms-and-conditions/

I'm wondering if they change the prizes every so often and there will be new dates shown soon?  It's still on the list of perks with Princess Premier here in the USA.

7 minutes ago, CanadianCruiser21 said:

They just change the prizes and odds, and sometimes reset the prizes available in case someone already won the grand prize. It will reset with new dates as it has in the past. 

Think it’s more than that as not listed as part of premier package to book now. 

IMG_3501.png

Princess prizes has gone from our Premier Package inclusions too. It shows in Travel Summary but not in onboard packages. So many changes at Princess at the moment. I am hoping for an email or two to show how our package is affected. I agree, with some others , that any "improved" changes should be grandfathered into those packages already purchased.  Cheers, Buzz.

• Like 1

It was shown on Travel Advisors webinar last Thursday and is still on our personalizer Ford our November cruise. Originally they just showed through December 2022, so they do update periodically.

i am interested in people who have multiple princess prizes cruises. I cruised in November 2022, we won multiple $25 dollar prizes, one $250 price and multiple last day draw entries where i won £50.  I was probably quite a compulsive door swiper but over 12 days, probably pulled in $500 in OBC.

My cruise in April this year, same door swapping behaviour, my only prize was a $250 effy voucher. Find something in effy you would like for £250. No end of cruise draw with $5000 prize as well i noticed.

Interested whether other people have seen a change in princess prizes or was my lady luck significantly different!

Edited by jonnyenglish1