What is included in classic drink package besides alcohol?

Nebr.cruiser

We have the drink package (plus grats, free wifi) for the first time ever for a cruise in May. Strangely, it was more expensive to buy this cruise without the package. We hardly ever drink--maybe a few glasses a wine at holidays--and have never had a drink package, or even bought a drink on a cruise.

Not teetotalers, just don't really care about it that much.  What else can we get with our package?  Soft drink?  Specialty coffee?  Smoothies?  We may have a drink or two, since it's included, who knows?

16 minutes ago, Nebr.cruiser said:

We have the drink package (plus grats, free wifi) for the first time ever for a cruise in May. Strangely, it was more expensive to buy this cruise without the package. We hardly ever drink--maybe a few glasses a wine at holidays--and have never had a drink package, or even bought a drink on a cruise.

Not teetotalers, just don't really care about it that much.  What else can we get with our package?  Soft drink?  Specialty coffee?  Smoothies?  We may have a drink or two, since it's included, who knows?

From this page

• Non-Alcoholic: Juices, Sodas, Non-Premium bottle water, Premium coffees, Premium teas

This link shows everything non-alcaholic at the bottom of the page.   To determine if it makes sense to purchase would recommend going to the App and look up a couple bar Menu's and calculate what you might like and see if it makes sense.

Non-Premium Coffee's   - Yes

Smoothie                        - No

I had the exact same question, since the X website is contradicting itself on different pages.

After waiting 3 weeks for an answer from the customer support by email, they replied the following:

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry for our delayed response and really appreciate your patience.
The Classic Package includes both, premium coffee and teas, anyway I attached a brochure that hopefully can helps to a better understanding of the difference.

The attached brochure was mailed to me yesterday. So I would assume we can trust this information, at least for now.

Hope it helps 🙂

Beverage_Package_Brochure.pdf

Thanks everyone.  I had looked for the answer on their website, but I did not see anything about drinks other than alcoholic.  I see now that soft drinks, coffees, teas and juices are included.  Not smoothies, shakes, etc.,  sadly.  

They place I looked on Celebrity website  made it seem as if we had to have a different package for non-alcoholic. I guess I just didn't click on the 'what's included' tab.

Edited by Nebr.cruiser