Captains Circle - Old Cruises Not Credited

HBDave

We're returning to Princess after a long hiatus (20 Years). We previously sailed a couple times on Princess before that. I'm not sure if Captains Circle was not an active program or if we just failed to sign up. We're currently booked for a Princess Cruise in the near future and are Blue Status. Is there any chance I could get credit for the previous cruises if I know the Ship and Dates? If so, is there a direct number for the Captains Circle I should call or a form to submit, etc.? Thanks!

PS: Unfortunately, I don't have any additional supporting documentation. 

5 minutes ago, HBDave said:

We're returning to Princess after a long hiatus (20 Years). We previously sailed a couple times on Princess before that. I'm not sure if Captains Circle was not an active program or if we just failed to sign up. We're currently booked for a Princess Cruise in the near future and are Blue Status. Is there any chance I could get credit for the previous cruises if I know the Ship and Dates? If so, is there a direct number for the Captains Circle I should call or a form to submit, etc.? Thanks!

I just logged onto my Princess account and this is the information listed at the bottom of my Previous Cruises list. 

* Your total Princess Credits and total Princess Days may include cruises with P&O Australia or P&O UK. Please refer to your Membership Benefits Guide or contact the Captain’s Circle Desk if you have questions regarding your cruise history, please contact 1-800-PRINCESSor email captainscircle@princesscruises.com .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HBDave said:

They will ask for some proof.  I’m not sure how far back they can go, but if you have the ships and date of sail, that will help.  They did have manifests that might show you.  Do you have any thing from the sailings, like menus, pictures of the ship, etc.  

Ant information you have, I would send it along with your full names, address, phone and email address to the email address that @KenTheCruisergave you above.  

Good luck.

Also if you were at a different address then be sure and list that information.  Odds are that you had a Captains Circle number.  If there is any differences when you book a new cruise (booked by entering name, address, etc) it will not match your old info and will assign a new number.  They should be able to find your old one in the system if you call Princess and ask to speak with Captains Circle. 

18 hours ago, HBDave said:

This happened to my brother.  2 cruises from 2006/2007 were missing.  He went to the Captain’s Circle desk onboard and it was fixed quickly!

18 minutes ago, CynCyn said:

This happened to my brother.  2 cruises from 2006/2007 were missing.  He went to the Captain’s Circle desk onboard and it was fixed quickly!

Thank You!

• Like 1

I had this same problem with Celebrity.  I had the date of sailing, the ship name, the embarkation port, and at least one cabin number.  But the old records were not available and Celebrity would not fix my history.  It was very annoying because I had even paid (in the old days, the rewards clubs were not free) for my membership.  

Carnival has my complete cruise history from the 1990's!  Accurate.

Princess seems to have all of my cruises, although since they show me as elite, I haven't carefully reviewed the history.

Good luck getting the proper credit for old cruises.