Silhouette - Alcove What's included

LMHSRN

Can someone tell me what exactly they received with their Alcove experience.

Some say bottle of wine/Vodka and some say nothing but water and 4 beers.

What kind of charges are there for picnic lunches, etc.?

Thanks in advance

We had an alcove in February on the silhouette and it no longer included the wine/champagne/bottle of alcohol option. Last year we had it and had a bottle of champagne. We had lunch which we ordered from the room service menu. I’m not sure if water was included or not as we had the premium beverage package. 

Edited by cbfb
Additional information

We have booked alcoves many times , on different ships over the last several years . We always got a delicious cheese plate, water , towels , small lunch menu. As for the alcohol , we have never been offered bottle of vodka even though it showed that in booking . There were times alcoves did offered bottle of Veuve Clicquot . 

our experience on last cruise Feb ‘23 on Silhouette we were offered  cheese plate , a bottle of sparkling wine , bottled water ,towels , room service menu for lunch every day. The attendant will also get you drinks from the bar which are included if you have drink package.
I “believe “ water is provided but if you want a special kind / sparkling etc then that would apply to your drink package 

Our recent sailing , we booked daily for 10 day cruise, I don’t think that made a difference on what was offered to us , it appeared all guests got water , cheese, wine, towels & lunch whether they just booked 1 day or multiple. 

you could order a picnic lunch , prices vary . We never did, there were days we declined the cheese plate , sparkling wine & dined for lunch elsewhere . 

there are many changes all the time so who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hope this helps. 

• Like 1

We just had one recently. We got big bottles of Evian, a cheese plate and fruit plate. We had the beverage package so could order drinks. Also had the option of ordering from the room service menu for lunch. It was a very relaxing day.

• 2 months later...
On 8/10/2023 at 3:02 PM, manmachine said:

Ours on Silhouette had two large bottles of water (Evian and Pelligrino) cheese and fruit platters, and a bottle of domestic sparkling— but a pretty good one, Chandon Brut.

Great day!

So sparkling wine but no Vodka?  Has that been totally eliminated?

32 minutes ago, LMHSRN said:

I think it depends on the ship.  Edge Class cabanas cost more and no discount for Sea Days.  Include a special menu and your choice of booze or champagne.

On 8/7/2023 at 1:02 PM, LMHSRN said:

Can someone tell me what exactly they received with their Alcove experience.

Some say bottle of wine/Vodka and some say nothing but water and 4 beers.

What kind of charges are there for picnic lunches, etc.?

Thanks in advance

Water bottles, Bottle of champagne, lunch from a limited menu  Fruit platter.  If you have a drink plan, or want to pay, the attendant will bring for you.  We love them on sea days.  However only on S class ships.  The Edge class ships location of the cabanas isn't good.  Through a public hallway.  I felt like I was in a cage at the zoo- with people looking at me.

Edited by Cruise a holic

20 minutes ago, Cruise a holic said:

Water bottles, Bottle of champagne, lunch from a limited menu  Fruit platter.  If you have a drink plan, or want to pay, the attendant will bring for you.  We love them on sea days.  However only on S class ships.  The Edge class ships location of the cabanas isn't good.  Through a public hallway.  I felt like I was in a cage at the zoo- with people looking at me.

Cabanas on the Beyond are located facing the pool.  

3 hours ago, LMHSRN said:

On the Solstice class there is no bottle of liquor.  Of course you can order a drink, but only included if you have the beverage package.