2025 cruises

buchhalm

10 minutes ago, NE John said:

Imagine the packing needed traveling straight from October 31 through to Dec 8? Probably the biggest range of weather conditions you can find on any voyage. 

We might consider the somewhat shorter New York round trip October 31-November 26 (26 nights). I'd say at least the eastbound crossing October 31-November 7 is going to be a done deal for us.

Our very first Cunard voyage was an eastbound crossing November 1-7, 2005 (back when QM2 crossings were 6 nights). Before dinner on the final formal evening of that crossing (November 5, 2005), I proposed to the future Mrs. Bluemarble.

November 5, 2025 should also be the final gala evening of that eastbound crossing exactly 20 years later. We certainly "remember, remember the 5th of November" for that memorable evening on QM2 in 2005. We managed to be on board QM2 to celebrate the fifth and tenth anniversaries of that date in 2010 and 2015. For obvious reasons we weren't able to celebrate the fifteenth anniversary of that date on board QM2 in 2020.

• Like 6

Well sigh.... looks like it's going to be Fred. Olsen for us for the second cruise for 2025... they have some wonderful itineraries I must say but it's going to be a bit of shock not "going Grill". I have not been on Fred. Olsen since the enchanting BLACK PRINCE so maybe time for a change and see what they have to offer.  I was amused, too... their dress code is no different than the "new" Cunard and... no "theme" nights!! Hurray!

Thanks SO much for posting these btw... a lot of work that's most appreciated. 

11 minutes ago, bluemarble said:

We might consider the somewhat shorter New York round trip October 31-November 26 (26 nights). I'd say at least the eastbound crossing October 31-November 7 is going to be a done deal for us.

Our very first Cunard voyage was an eastbound crossing November 1-7, 2005 (back when QM2 crossings were 6 nights). Before dinner on the final formal evening of that crossing (November 5, 2005), I proposed to the future Mrs. Bluemarble.

November 5, 2025 should also be the final gala evening of that eastbound crossing exactly 20 years later. We certainly "remember, remember the 5th of November" for that memorable evening on QM2 in 2005. We managed to be on board QM2 to celebrate the fifth and tenth anniversaries of that date in 2010 and 2015. For obvious reasons we weren't able to celebrate the fifteenth anniversary of that date on board QM2 in 2020.

That’s a great story and it’s wonderful that you can go back and celebrate that occasion from 2005. Most restaurants where many proposals occur are not around anymore from 2005 so that says a lot about QM2!

I’m not quite sure I can take the time in 2025 for 26 nighter but we’ll see. 

Well, we were on our honeymoon this very week 30 years ago.... aboard RMS QUEEN ELIZABETH 2, Southampton to New York back when... it was a proper five day crossing.  Britannia Grill.  Dennis Dawson as deck steward. And one of those enormous First Class staterooms with the trunk room and two portholes. I don't we've aged as much as steamship travel has in those three decades since.... well I wouldn't admit it anyway. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, WantedOnVoyage said:

I was amused, too... their dress code is no different than the "new" Cunard and... no "theme" nights!! Hurray!

It might be worth checking that on the Fred Olsen board, they certainly used to have theme nights (I remember Red, White and Blue) and their website still mentions them.

3 hours ago, WantedOnVoyage said:

Well, we were on our honeymoon this very week 30 years ago.... aboard RMS QUEEN ELIZABETH 2, Southampton to New York back when... it was a proper five day crossing.  Britannia Grill.  Dennis Dawson as deck steward. And one of those enormous First Class staterooms with the trunk room and two portholes. I don't we've aged as much as steamship travel has in those three decades since.... well I wouldn't admit it anyway. 

We celebrated our 30th on our June TA. 
Congrats to both of us!

• Like 1

On 8/21/2023 at 11:18 AM, bluemarble said:

As long as we are looking ahead to 2026, I see QA is also on the Port Authority of New South Wales schedule for Sydney on March 16-17, 2026. Two more possible dates reserved for her 2026 World Cruise.

Also plenty of evidence on that site indicating the plan is for QE to once again be in Australia during late 2025/early 2026. Last date reserved for QE in Sydney on that schedule is March 9, 2026.

Bluemarble, are you seeing anything in 2026 for QM2?

6 hours ago, NE John said:

We celebrated our 30th on our June TA. 
Congrats to both of us!

9 hours ago, bluemarble said:

Thanks, Bluemarble, for telling us that romance is NOT dead!!!  Congratulations to you and NE John 😀

• Like 1

23 hours ago, bluemarble said:

I'll help with the new 2025 itineraries for QM2. I happened to stumble upon them on a travel agent website where they were posted in the clear for a short time this afternoon. Please check my work, @SummmerInKefalonia.

I have begun the listing with the last QM2 voyage already announced (the Apr 27-May 4 westbound crossing). The new 2025 itineraries pick up with an eastbound crossing departing May 5. Perhaps there is an overnight planned in New York for the evening of May 4-5.

Queen Mary 2

Apr 27-May 4 (7 Nights): Southampton, New York

May 5-May 12 (7 Nights): New York, Southampton

May 12-May 16 (4 Nights): Southampton, Hamburg, Southampton

May 16-May 23 (7 Nights): Southampton, New York

May 23-May 30 (7 Nights): New York, Southampton

May 30-Jun 6 (7 Nights): Southampton, Bergen, Alesund, Andalsnes, Zeebrugge, Southampton

Jun 6-Jun 13 (7 Nights): Southampton, New York

Jun 13-Jun 20 (7 Nights): New York, Southampton

Jun 20-Jun 24 (4 Nights): Southampton, Rotterdam (overnight), Southampton

Jun 24-Jul 1 (7 Nights): Southampton, New York

Jul 1-Jul 8 (7 Nights): New York, Newport, Boston (overnight), Halifax, New York

Jul 8-Jul 15 (7 Nights): New York, Southampton

Jul 15-Jul 18 (3 Nights): Southampton, Zeebrugge, Southampton

Jul 18-Jul 25 (7 Nights): Southampton, Stavanger, Alesund, Skjolden, Hardangerfjord, Southampton

Jul 25-Aug 8 (14 Nights): Southampton, Stavanger, Olden, Skjolden, Isafjordur, Reykjavik, Halifax, New York

Aug 8-Aug 15 (7 Nights): New York, Southampton

Aug 15-Aug 17 (2 Nights): Southampton, Hamburg

Aug 17-Aug 25 (8 Nights): Hamburg (overnight), Andalsnes, Alesund, Olden, Bergen, Hamburg

Aug 25-Aug 27 (2 Nights): Hamburg, Southampton

Aug 27-Sep 3 (7 Nights): Southampton, New York

Sep 3-Sep 10 (7 Nights): New York, Southampton

Sep 10-Sep 14 (4 Nights): Southampton, Zeebrugge, Rotterdam, Southampton

Sep 14-Sep 26 (12 Nights): Southampton, Ringaskiddy, Liverpool (overnight), Oban, Invergordon, South Queensferry, Southampton

Sep 26-Oct 3 (7 Nights): Southampton, New York

Oct 3-Oct 17 (14 Nights): New York, Newport, Halifax, Sept-Iles, Saguenay, Quebec (overnight), Corner Brook, Sydney, New York

Oct 17-Oct 24 (7 Nights): New York, Southampton

Oct 24-Oct 31 (7 Nights): Southampton, New York

Oct 31-Nov 7 (7 Nights): New York, Southampton

Nov 7-Nov 17 (10 Nights): Southampton, Trondheim, Tromso (overnight), Alesund, Hamburg

Nov 17-Nov 19 (2 Nights): Hamburg, Southampton

Nov 19-Nov 26 (7 Nights): Southampton, New York

Nov 26-Dec 8 (12 Nights): New York, Philipsburg, Roseau, Bridgetown, Castries, Basseterre, New York

Dec 8-Dec 15 (7 Nights): New York, Southampton

Dec 15-Dec 22 (7 Nights): Southampton, New York

Dec 22-Jan 3 (12 Nights): New York, St Thomas, Basseterre, English Harbour, Philipsburg, Road Town, New York

Jan 3-Jan 11 (8 Nights): New York, Southampton

Bluemarble, you are a marvel!  Thanks you for your dedication to helping us!!!

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, SusieAV8R said:

Bluemarble, are you seeing anything in 2026 for QM2?

The cruise schedule on the website for the Port Authority of New South Wales lists Queen Mary 2 in Sydney on March 4-5, 2026. Sometimes entries that far out don't actually end up on the ship's itinerary though. I suppose those might be reservations rather than confirmed port assignments.

There aren't many websites I know of that list 2026 schedules for Cunard ships. One of them is the site for Victorian Ports Melbourne. That site shows a couple entries in 2026 for Queen Elizabeth and Queen Anne, but not for Queen Mary 2.

Those entries for Sydney give the impression Cunard might be considering a 2026 world cruise for Queen Mary 2. But I'd like to find other sites that list Queen Mary 2 for 2026 to be more confident about that possibility. Maybe some of our other sleuths on this forum have found other 2026 listings for Queen Mary 2.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bluemarble said:

The cruise schedule on the website for the Port Authority of New South Wales lists Queen Mary 2 in Sydney on March 4-5, 2026. Sometimes entries that far out don't actually end up on the ship's itinerary though. I suppose those might be reservations rather than confirmed port assignments.

There aren't many websites I know of that list 2026 schedules for Cunard ships. One of them is the site for Victorian Ports Melbourne. That site shows a couple entries in 2026 for Queen Elizabeth and Queen Anne, but not for Queen Mary 2.

Those entries for Sydney give the impression Cunard might be considering a 2026 world cruise for Queen Mary 2. But I'd like to find other sites that list Queen Mary 2 for 2026 to be more confident about that possibility. Maybe some of our other sleuths on this forum have found other 2026 listings for Queen Mary 2.

Here's some sleuthing @bluemarble

Queen Mary 2 is scheduled to be in Darwin (Australia) on 14th March, 2026. This would indicate a stop or two in Queensland on the way (Brisbane, Cairns) from Sydney although I couldn't find any information that far out on the Queensland port websites.

Queen Anne is also due in Darwin 2026, 8th March and in Fremantle (WA) 26th March, 2026 which suggests either a cruise to the islands or a fairly rapid clockwise circumnavigation of Australia.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, aday10 said:

Thanks to all for sharing the predicated itineraries for QM2, QV and QA! Is it possible to do the same for QE please?  

The new 2025 schedules are now back up on the resource I found. That resource only lists new 2025 itineraries for QA, QM2 and QV. Nothing there for QE yet.

That's not unusual since in the past when the main announcements were made during September, QE Alaska itineraries were not included then. The new QE Alaska itineraries weren't announced until sometime later (anywhere from October to December). Last year when the main announcements for 2024 weren't made until late November 2022, the announcement for QE wasn't made until early March 2023, along with the early 2025 world/exotic schedules for the other ships.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...