Crystal World Cruise 2025 - Itinerary and Details

Stickman1990

Crystal have released details of the WC 2025 itinerary  

Here they are (I don’t have pricing yet)

IMG_0623.thumb.jpeg.61e139e7ce66c2279fac512234acb64a.jpeg

IMG_0624.thumb.jpeg.5c189f66d68185e26ec5b8464241b4ec.jpeg

IMG_0625.thumb.jpeg.f6151790f23df4025b7f33824747fab3.jpeg

IMG_0626.thumb.jpeg.865958351812d76fa84848baa95b4ea3.jpeg

IMG_0627.thumb.jpeg.e7bd2e6f18f0008215deef9e314eeaec.jpeg

IMG_0628.thumb.jpeg.3b3519e6a436b9ef73a2f1f6ad1e114a.jpeg

IMG_0621.thumb.jpeg.19e8e562de25494d373826d01032beb0.jpeg

World Cruise benefits

• Crystal Society members receive 2.5% savings
  • Complimentary Business Class airfare*
  • $1,500 ‘As You Wish’ credit**
  • Private transfers***
  • Luggage Valet****
  • Unlimited dining at Osteria d’Ovidio and Umi Uma (reservations required)
  • Themed onboard events
  • Exclusive onshore events for full World Cruise guests
  • Exclusive gala dinner
  • Complimentary laundry 2nd day service
  • Complimentary initial onboard medical visit *****
  • Send-off celebration

Reservations open up as follows

Reservations will be available to book on the following schedule:

• 2024 World Cruise Guests: Wednesday, August 16, 2023
    Your clients will have until Monday, August 21, 2023 to secure their currently booked 2024 World Cruise suite or guest room

• Crystal Society 15 cruises or more: Tuesday, August 22, 2023
    Your clients will have until Thursday, August 24, 2023 to guarantee their suite preference

• Crystal Society 14 cruises or less: Friday, August 25, 2023
    Your clients will have until Tuesday, August 29, 2023 to guarantee their suite preference

• General Public: Wednesday, August 30, 2023

CRYSTAL_2025WC_Flyer_NOCTA.pdf

• Thanks 1

Pricing comparisons to 2024 World Cruise San Diego to Miami  (2024 has two more nights but more sea days)

Solo goes from 67,500 to 74,200

Double goes from 61,600 to 66,200

Double Veranda goes from 64,100 to 68,900

Aquamarine goes from 85,300 to 90,500

Sapphire goes from 115,200 to 120,300

Jr penthouse goes from 149,300 to 154,900

Biggest percentage increase is in solo rooms.

• Like 1

There are multiple added amenities added in the 2025 W/C to consider which cost thousands of dollars like:
Added airfare. 
Private transfers. 
Luggage valet. 
And not an Apples to Apples itinerary comparison so everyone has to do there own math on whether the increases are worth it. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, seasack said:

There are multiple added amenities added in the 2025 W/C to consider which cost thousands of dollars like:
Added airfare. 
Private transfers. 
Luggage valet. 
And not an Apples to Apples itinerary comparison so everyone has to do there own math on whether the increases are worth it. 

Totally agree.  The business class airfare is the biggest benefit since it includes a trip  from Europe.  On the other hand, it looks like the Crystal society benefit will be 2,5% instead of the 5% offered when the 2024 WC came out.

As Seasack said, everyone will have to do their own math and consider the itinerary.

@History&Wine

I’m currently asking about the 2.5% vs 5% but I’m not holding my breath.

I’m hoping they go back to if you cruise before like in this case if you go on the 2024 W/C and you have the 2025 W/C booked you can get the additional 2.5% on board booking discount applied to the 2025 W/C because you did the 2024 cruise before the 2025 cruise but as of now I read somewhere that there are not doing this like OC!

Hopefully something NC can look at to change?

I just heard back from my travel agent that’s a big NO on being able to add 2.5% as I mentioned above.

The only time is when you are physically on the ship and you book it at that time and pay the 25% deposit at that time. 

Hopefully there is a change in the works down the road???

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, seasack said:

I just heard back from my travel agent that’s a big NO on being able to add 2.5% as I mentioned above.

The only time is when you are physically on the ship and you book it at that time and pay the 25% deposit at that time. 

Yes I’d heard that to - no longer any retrospective application of the on board booking discount to exisiting bookings made before sailing I’m afraid - it’s a shame but probably in line with industry practice I suspect 

I’ll just wait til I’m onboard to book future cruises, it’s Crystals loss at not locking me in - if I’m not locked in then I’m easily tempted to book other things before I board and thus tie up that slot in our cruise diary. That’s the risk they take 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On the amenities list for W/C 2025 they say you get private transfers!

I get absolutely nothing for the 2024 W/C and it’s not on there amenity list so I get it unless you book CP or JR/CP your out of luck. 

Good luck with getting anything on the 2025 W/C when they call out that they give you private car transfers as it’s a total joke! If you read the fine notes it’s it says to/from airport and to/from hotel. It’s a confusing joke!

I’m looking at going to Fort Lauderdale a few days early from NJ to a hotel of my choice and I get nothing as far as any transfers for that as per my TA!  I’m not even sure at this point if I get a private transfer to the airport at least at the end of the W/C?

OC gave all room classes multiple private transfers before and after on a W/C at least up to the 2018 W/C. NC dropping the ball big time IMHO!!! A real shame!

9 hours ago, seasack said:

On the amenities list for W/C 2025 they say you get private transfers!

I get absolutely nothing for the 2024 W/C and it’s not on there amenity list so I get it unless you book CP or JR/CP your out of luck. 

Good luck with getting anything on the 2025 W/C when they call out that they give you private car transfers as it’s a total joke! If you read the fine notes it’s it says to/from airport and to/from hotel. It’s a confusing joke!

I’m looking at going to Fort Lauderdale a few days early from NJ to a hotel of my choice and I get nothing as far as any transfers for that as per my TA!  I’m not even sure at this point if I get a private transfer to the airport at least at the end of the W/C?

OC gave all room classes multiple private transfers before and after on a W/C at least up to the 2018 W/C. NC dropping the ball big time IMHO!!! A real shame!

Well go back to my first WC and you got Business Class for staterooms and first class for Suites.  And one night at a hotel and a gala, and transfers from home (you could get limo) to home airport, airport to hotel, hotel to ship, ship to airport, airport to home.  

With that said when they eliminated the air the price of the next world cruise went down by about the same costs as the air. In the end you pay for this.

Personally I would rather not have transfers included and make the arrangements myself other than say getting from the ship to the airport at the end of the cruise.

It sounds great when they do all the transfers but I remember getting from hotel to ship when they had a pre-cruise hotel and the time of the first transfer versus the last one.

We never had the complementary laundry nor the medical visits.

OC evolved the WC.  I could list a dozen changes from 2017 to 2019 and those before me will tell you about the 2006 Dubai shoreside event and it seemed nothing ever compared to that.

In the end, one way or the other you pay for these amenities.

Keith 

I get it. There have been additions and subtractions to the amenities over the years. In this case I’m just talking about the one issue private transfers. I asked about private transfers for the 2024 w/c they said no but we will look at it for 2025 I said ok. 2025 comes out, on the list, private transfers, I saw that and said great but guess what when you get into the fine print I don’t qualify for that and as you say I am now paying for something that I can’t take advantage and that I still need so I will be paying for it twice! 

I’m sorry, but I’m not reading the fine print the way you are about private transfers. There is no reference to Crystal air or Crystal pre cruise hotels re the private transfers, So I am assuming I am eligible for:

1. Transfer from home to home airport

2. Transfer from Ft. Lauderdale airport to Ft. Lauderdale hotel

3. unknown cost, if any, Ft. Lauderdale hotel to pier

4. Transfer from pier to Barcelona airport or Barcelona hotel

5. Transfer from home airport to home.

The good news is we’ve got over a year for Crystal to clarify and get this sorted out. I’m like Keith, and will assume the best, not the worst scenario.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, CruisePfan said:

I’m sorry, but I’m not reading the fine print the way you are about private transfers. There is no reference to Crystal air or Crystal pre cruise hotels re the private transfers, So I am assuming I am eligible for:

1. Transfer from home to home airport

2. Transfer from Ft. Lauderdale airport to Ft. Lauderdale hotel

3. unknown cost, if any, Ft. Lauderdale hotel to pier

4. Transfer from pier to Barcelona airport or Barcelona hotel

5. Transfer from home airport to home.

The good news is we’ve got over a year for Crystal to clarify and get this sorted out. I’m like Keith, and will assume the best, not the worst scenario.

Good luck assuming! I thought it was as you mentioned above too, but my TA said no go! 

Let me know when you get confirmation from your TA or Crystal on that is what you are entitled to for private transfers? I would really appreciate it. 

When I saw the brochure I thought more clarify is needed but this is not something new. Often I pick up presentations and brochures from a broad spectrum and think to myself it could be clearer. And I have seen this on brochures of prior Crystal Cruises from the very beginning as I do from other cruise lines.

I think that most booked on the World Cruise will want their TA's to get clarity on the following items.

Luggage Valet (how many bags), Private Transfers (which ones), As you wish Credit (per person or per room. I am pretty sure per person but don't like to be pretty sure), Complimentary initial on board medical visit (is this one time or multiple times?) and Business Class Airfare Allowance or Credit (choice of airline any limitation in terms of price).  The challenge is getting it on one initial brochure but these are all items where people will have questions. I know I would.

Keith

I confirmed with Daniele Puma, the on ship future cruise manager on the Crystal Serenity, the private transfers are included for the 2025 WC, similar to OC on previous WCs.

This includes:

1. Home to home airport

2. Ft. Lauderdale airport to Ft. L hotel

3. Ft. L hotel to pier

4. Pier to Barcelona hotel or airport 

5. Home airport to home

You do not have to use Crystal air program or Crystal pre cruise hotel to get the private transfers.

Also as per the published details “For those residing within 50 miles of Ft. Lauderdale, a private transfer from guest’s home to pier will be provided.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, CruisePfan said:

I confirmed with Daniele Puma, the on ship future cruise manager on the Crystal Serenity, the private transfers are included for the 2025 WC, similar to OC on previous WCs.

This includes:

1. Home to home airport

3. Ft. L hotel to pier

5. Home airport to home

You do not have to use Crystal air program or Crystal pre cruise hotel to get the private transfers.

Also as per the published details “For those residing within 50 miles of Ft. Lauderdale, a private transfer from guest’s home to pier will be provided.

This is terrific and so glad you confirmed this. This is far better than in recent years. Thanks for sharing this.

44 minutes ago, CruisePfan said:

This includes:

1. Home to home airport

3. Ft. L hotel to pier

5. Home airport to home

Absolutely great news and thanks so much for getting that confirmation. This is exactly what I was hoping the private transfers would be.

I will gladly pass this on to my travel and see what the problem was with her not being able to get this information the way you did. 

Thanks again for posting this!

On 8/19/2023 at 6:58 AM, CruisePfan said:

This includes:

1. Home to home airport

3. Ft. L hotel to pier

5. Home airport to home

I ended up getting some additional information this and it might be as you said but just want to clarify that if you do not live in Florida you do not get transfers between home and home airport in either direction. As you note it applies to Florida residents only who live within 50 miles of the airport and I have no idea about California residents.

Keith

I’m still waiting to hear back from my TA. As of yesterday she could not get confirmation on the Daniele Puma private transfers amenities list above. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out in the end and where the final say comes from?

There is still conflicting information between the FAQ’s on Crystal’s website and the Before you Sail guide as of today!

As always with Crystal at this point YMMV depending on who you talk too!

Ok YMMV!!!

Just got the current update from my TA as of this posting. 

I live in NJ I will be going down to Fort Lauderdale a few days early in my choice of hotel. I do not get transfers for any of that on embarkation. 

On disembarkation day I will go directly to the airport in Barcelona. I get one transfer to the airport. None when I get home in my NJ airport. 

So in the 5 transfers that @CruisePfan lists above I get one. If I were CruisePlan I would check with your travel agent to confirm that what Daniele Puma told you you will get. I gave all that to my TA and she sent the email thread from all the Crystal management to me to show that this is what Crystal said, that you do not get what you posted. The email said it will make sure those on board will be told that your post was an incorrect interpretation of the private transfers. 

I think Crystal should give you what Daniele said you should get, as he is at the level in Crystal that he should know better. Who knows maybe this will change if enough people contact Crystal to let them know that the fine print is not very clear and most people would most likely figure they would get the 5 listed transfers you mentioned in your post.

So… This is my experience so far, good luck everyone and again YMMV!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, seasack said:

Ok YMMV!!!

Just got the current update from my TA as of this posting. 

I live in NJ I will be going down to Fort Lauderdale a few days early in my choice of hotel. I do not get transfers for any of that on embarkation. 

On disembarkation day I will go directly to the airport in Barcelona. I get one transfer to the airport. None when I get home in my NJ airport. 

So in the 5 transfers that @CruisePfan lists above I get one. If I were CruisePlan I would check with your travel agent to confirm that what Daniele Puma told you you will get. I gave all that to my TA and she sent the email thread from all the Crystal management to me to show that this is what Crystal said, that you do not get what you posted. The email said it will make sure those on board will be told that your post was an incorrect interpretation of the private transfers. 

I think Crystal should give you what Daniele said you should get, as he is at the level in Crystal that he should know better. Who knows maybe this will change if enough people contact Crystal to let them know that the fine print is not very clear and most people would most likely figure they would get the 5 listed transfers you mentioned in your post.

So… This is my experience so far, good luck everyone and again YMMV!!

Remember as I posted those who live in Florida within 50 miles will get transfers from and to home.  

Keith