Benefits for on-board reservations?

FirstTeacher

1 minute ago, caribill said:

Don't know as I did not get pricing for a full suite.

But I do not remember any obvious mentions of limiting the sale to certain categories.

Cool!! We'll be on the CB in October and will definitely have to see if any of the cruises we have booked in 2024 are on the 50% off list once we're onboard. We were just on the Diamond last month, but our understanding was the sale only included itineraries within a 60-day window. Good to hear there may also be some exceptions. 

27 minutes ago, caribill said:

Don't know as I did not get pricing for a full suite.

But I do not remember any obvious mentions of limiting the sale to certain categories.

Definitely not restricted by cabin categories as the both of the staff we spoke to quoted is multiple categories before we booked. 
Yesterday when we booked the LA-Buenos Aires cruise for our grandsons to join us on this cruise they jokingly suggested we stay on for the entire season as it was available.   The boys fare was 50% less than what we paid or the balcony cabin next door.  

3 minutes ago, kiwimum said:

Definitely not restricted by cabin categories as the both of the staff we spoke to quoted is multiple categories before we booked. 
Yesterday when we booked the LA-Buenos Aires cruise for our grandsons to join us on this cruise they jokingly suggested we stay on for the entire season as it was available.   The boys fare was 50% less than what we paid or the balcony cabin next door.  

Good to know. That would be quite the deal to book that 34-day cruise in a Penthouse suite starting at $5,914 pp (or $174 pp/day). We would have upgraded in a heartbeat, especially if it was before the final payment date.

image.thumb.png.21588d43e040b1ece92095d0ceae3e4c.pngimage.thumb.png.21588d43e040b1ece92095d0ceae3e4c.png

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
11 minutes ago, KKB said:

Does anyone know how much OBC is offered for each cabin level with the FCC?

I take it you mean Future Cruise Deposit (FCD)?

Future Cruise Planning

Enjoy up to $150 Free Onboard Spending Money

It’s easy to start planning your next vacation with a reduced, fully-refundable deposit of $100 per person! You have one year to book your next cruise through your Travel Advisor or Cruise Vacation Planner and enjoy up to $150 free onboard spending money.

Length of Voyage   Per Person Shipboard Credits
17 - 44 days  $150 Balcony/Mini/Suites, $125 Interior/Oceanview
11 - 16 days  $100 Balcony/Mini/Suites, $75 Interior/Oceanview
7 - 10 days  $50 Balcony/Mini/Suites, $25 Interior/Oceanview
3 - 6 days  $25 Balcony/Mini/Suites, $15 Interior/Oceanview
  • Thanks 1