Size of Beer Cans - also do they offer hard seltzers yet?

cricketgirl

It's been a year since we've been on a Celebrity ship and I'm hoping someone who has sailed recently can chime in as to the size of beers that are served.  24 oz cans, 48 oz cans, or aluminum bottles?  Also, are hard seltzers offered yet?  These are so popular now I keep hoping they will have these as an option.  We'll be on the Constellation.  Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, cricketgirl said:

It's been a year since we've been on a Celebrity ship and I'm hoping someone who has sailed recently can chime in as to the size of beers that are served.  24 oz cans, 48 oz cans, or aluminum bottles?  Also, are hard seltzers offered yet?  These are so popular now I keep hoping they will have these as an option.  We'll be on the Constellation.  Thanks in advance!

Depends on the beer. Typically bottles 12 oz. Aluminum bottles 16 oz. Fosters (oil can) 24 oz. Never seen a forty sold on a Celebrity ship. 

3 hours ago, cricketgirl said:

We are on Summit now and hand sanitizer stations are all over the ship.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, doghog said:

Depends on the beer. Typically bottles 12 oz. Aluminum bottles 16 oz. Fosters (oil can) 24 oz. Never seen a forty sold on a Celebrity ship. 

Maybe we're talking about malt liquor?  (I'll drink malt anything.)  😁

• Haha 1