LIVE… Carnival Celebration 9/3/23-9/9/23

MeganGC1983

One positive thing they did with Mardi Grau Havana Cabanas is that they raised the outside area a few steps and lowered the glass rail window which should give a better view of the Sea from the Cabanas. I would never get a regular Havana Cabana on the Vista class because the Glass blocked your view. 

Edited by Stallion
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Stallion said:

Yeah and other than the Havana, I'm not a big fan of the Vista otherwise

I agree. To me the Vista Class is just a "Sunshined" version of the Dream Class. The additional 50' in length supports the Havana area, which thankfully is the best part of the ship. We will only sail in a Havana cabin on a Vista Class ship. We are doing a B2B on the Vista in a Havana cabin next April. 😎

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Jamman54 said:

I agree. To me the Vista Class is just a "Sunshined" version of the Dream Class. The additional 50' in length supports the Havana area, which thankfully is the best part of the ship. We will only sail in a Havana cabin on a Vista Class ship. We are doing a B2B on the Vista in a Havana cabin next April. 😎

Hmmm........vista is out of Texas still?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Stallion said:

One positive thing they did with Mardi Grau Havana Cabanas is that they raised the outside area a few steps and lowered the glass rail window which should give a better view from the Cabanas. I would never get a regular Havana Cabana on the Vista class because the Glass blocked your view. 

Also agree. Plus people in the balconies above can look down into your Havana cabana. We just book the Havana inside cabins. The best value of all. 😀

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

Also agree. Plus people in the balconies above can look down into your Havana cabana. We just book the Havana inside cabins. The best value of all. 😀

I never complain when Chicks try to check Stallion out!!! Let 'em look! Yea the Havana Interiors are great-had one 3 years ago but this time just decided to blow some money on a Havana Aft Balcony. I got more views of my Balcony from the Havana pool than I did sitting on my Balcony.

Edited by Stallion
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

5 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

And who come to Alchemy for a shot?! 

image.jpg

JASON!!  Might be our favorite bartender on any ship!!  Took care of us each time we bellied up to Alchemy and we just loved his dry, sarcastic wit.  Hopefully, we will catch up to him again real soon!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, PokerFaceNJ said:

JASON!!  Might be our favorite bartender on any ship!!  Took care of us each time we bellied up to Alchemy and we just loved his dry, sarcastic wit.  Hopefully, we will catch up to him again real soon!

Totally dry, sarcastic. Loved it. 

• Like 8

At Latitudes now with Marko. He was at Red Frog until yesterday. Yesterday, Nataliya said he was stressed. I pouch kicked it to him. st Michelle Brut 😆 I’m at 10 but I do have an included wine package at dinner. I had 3 glasses of white included.  The show seemed amazing. I can’t watch too much because I cry. My oldest dreams of working on Carnival… fall back is six flags. And tonight’s show would have featured her… she’s all state choir (3years in a row) and on pointe ballet (11th year of dance). There’s something in my eye. 

image.jpg

• Like 27