Thanks RC: Deceased father's FCC was put on our family's sailing

WiscGram

Shout out to Royal Caribbean.  And thanks Cruise Critic.  Comments on Cruise Critic said to email the CEO if we had unusual problems.  My father passed away with a $250 FCC from previous cancelled attempts at a family cruise during COVID.  I emailed the CEO and the very next morning I got a phone call from Corporate Offices with condolences and they put the FCC on our upcoming family cruise (in memory of my deceased father).  It couldn't be refunded to the credit card because it's been cancelled.  PS I am the Personal Rep and gave them the death certificate and my PR paperwork.  Very happy with the results.

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, WiscGram said:

Shout out to Royal Caribbean.  And thanks Cruise Critic.  Comments on Cruise Critic said to email the CEO if we had unusual problems.  My father passed away with a $250 FCC from previous cancelled attempts at a family cruise during COVID.  I emailed the CEO and the very next morning I got a phone call from Corporate Offices with condolences and they put the FCC on our upcoming family cruise (in memory of my deceased father).  It couldn't be refunded to the credit card because it's been cancelled.  PS I am the Personal Rep and gave them the death certificate and my PR paperwork.  Very happy with the results.

Condolences on your father's passing.

Good to hear how Royal resolved the FCC situation. Enjoy your family cruise.

• Like 1

Condolences on the loss of your father. It's nice to hear that Royal Caribbean did the right thing.

It would be awesome if you used the $250 credit toward something very special and memorable.

• Like 1