AQ - Do we pre book spa treatments or wait until boarding?

devinc

Booked our first Celebrity cruise and went with a Aqua class cabin.  We would like to book a massage 3-4x on our upcoming ten day voyage.  Is it recommended that we pre-book or wait until we board?  Does having an AQ cabin allow for any discounts or addition benefits regarding treatments? 

Thx

6 minutes ago, Shellyd22 said:

How far ahead can you book? My app shows no options avail under the spa and fitness tabs. Not sure if it’s just too far out. 

Go to the Cruise Planner on line.  I have booked pre cruise but only by goi g to the website.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, sanger727 said:

If you pre-book are you eligible for the discount? I've always seen it advertised onboard where if you book multiple treatments then they are discounted. 

Pre booking page  will show various pricing for diff time slots .I  book what fits best for my  schedule.   If you book with this, I do not believe any other discounts will apply.

They may have combined treatments but I have not seen any mutiple treatment  booking discounts  other than couples massage..  Maybe if you  book on board there will be other offers.

They do run some very nice specials on board  including combos. Sometimes I add reflexology or foot massage if good prices.

I pretty much book ahead for a  basic massage, a nice facial, and one Salon treatment..recently the Kerastase.

Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, hcat said:

Pre booking page  will show various pricing for diff time slots .I  book what fits best for my  schedule.   If you book with this, I do not believe any other discounts will apply.

They may have combined treatments but I have not seen any mutiple treatment  booking discounts  other than couples massage..  Maybe if you  book on board there will be other offers.

They do run some very nice specials on board  including combos. Sometimes I add reflexology or foot massage if good prices.

I pretty much book ahead for a  basic massage, a nice facial, and one Salon treatment..recently the Kerastase.

Enjoy!

Do you happen to know if they offer discounts on port days for services? All prices were the same when I looked in the planner. Trying to decide if I should book now or hold off until on the ship. Thanks 

5 minutes ago, Shellyd22 said:

Do you happen to know if they offer discounts on port days for services? All prices were the same when I looked in the planner. Trying to decide if I should book now or hold off until on the ship. Thanks 

they do offer port discounts, its when the ship is in port tho if looking at times when ship is at sea then there will not be full prices   Mine are all discounted on port days but you will get better deals from what I remember with the specials they run

The cruise planner says "pre-cruise pricing always lower than on board", but I don't know how true that is.   On our cruise on the Equinox a couple of weeks ago there was a special on embarkation day for a free massage sampler if you tour the Persian Garden and there was a special while in port at St Thomas (see attached flyers under "renew").  

Embarkation day.jpg

Port day.jpg

• Thanks 1

I’ve heard of a discount given for doing a spa tour on embarkation day and also have been given a bounce back offer after getting a massage, talking like 20% off. 

As mentioned above there are specials most days of the cruise for those samplers around $150, there seems to be about 3 variations of them. (I’m not sure this is the freebie for the Persian Garden tour, I’d probably expect just a demonstration). 

In general there are port day discounts or same day or twilight deals. If you are willing to any of those I’ve also received a discount. 

I’d only book ahead if you want specific days and times but otherwise I’ve always waited and taken advantage of either the sampler or port day special. I tend to more the basic services though, I’m not sure if it works the same if you want one of those elaborate treatments. 

Edited by tigervixxxen
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, tigervixxxen said:

I’ve heard of a discount given for doing a spa tour on embarkation day and also have been given a bounce back offer after getting a massage, talking like 20% off. 

As mentioned above there are specials most days of the cruise for those samplers around $150, there seems to be about 3 variations of them. (I’m not sure this is the freebie for the Persian Garden tour, I’d probably expect just a demonstration). 

In general there are port day discounts or same day or twilight deals. If you are willing to any of those I’ve also received a discount. 

I’d only book ahead if you want specific days and times but otherwise I’ve always waited and taken advantage of either the sampler or port day special. I tend to more the basic services though, I’m not sure if it works the same if you want one of those elaborate treatments. 

Usually a sales tour..They might give a free on the spot eye treatment. I actully won the raffle once ..got a free massage!

Sometimes in the Solarium they give a neck massage etc.  It's all abt supply and demand..They have to fill the appts one way or another

As mentiond by others, some prefer to  pick times and treatments ahead, some wait for  deals  and some do both.

• Thanks 1