Email for meet & mingle

SpainAlien

Could I just check that the email address is still specialevents(shipname)@ncl.com? The post I found giving this email address was pretty old so I just wanted to confirm.  Also how long do they normally take to reply, I have written to specialeventsstar@ncl.com for a cruise in November and I wanted to make sure I was doing it right.

We had a recent issue on the Star, Miami kept on answering my emails but the ship coordinator never set a date or place. After the third response from Miami, I simply asked when is our Meet and Greet and where is it located, a day later we got the date, time, and location. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JIMESOPUS said:

We had a recent issue on the Star, Miami kept on answering my emails but the ship coordinator never set a date or place. After the third response from Miami, I simply asked when is our Meet and Greet and where is it located, a day later we got the date, time, and location. 

Thank you for your reply, out of interest where did they hold it?

Just now, SpainAlien said:

Thank you for your reply, out of interest where did they hold it?

Le Bistro on the first sea day, subject to change - I have had several last-minute changes once aboard, oh what fun trying to direct folks to a different spot, missing someone, and getting bashed for not informing them about the change.  

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, JIMESOPUS said:

Le Bistro on the first sea day, subject to change - I have had several last-minute changes once aboard, oh what fun trying to direct folks to a different spot, missing someone, and getting bashed for not informing them about the change.  

Oh heck… I’m organising the m&m for my next cruise but I don’t have real names/cabins for most of the roll call. How did you let people know about the changes? 

24 minutes ago, eileeshb said:

Oh heck… I’m organising the m&m for my next cruise but I don’t have real names/cabins for most of the roll call. How did you let people know about the changes? 

I'm lucky that I can my wife go to the new location and I will go to the original location to direct them to the new spot. The trouble I have had in the past is how long do you wait? One time on the Gem they made up a sign that was posted in the Spinnaker directing them to the new spot. 

1 hour ago, JIMESOPUS said:

I'm lucky that I can my wife go to the new location and I will go to the original location to direct them to the new spot. The trouble I have had in the past is how long do you wait? One time on the Gem they made up a sign that was posted in the Spinnaker directing them to the new spot. 

Hmm, note to self: bring paper and a marker suitable for creating a sign in case redirection is needed. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Pitzel said:

Accessing Cruise Critic from the ship is free, even without the Wifi package. Advise everyone to check the roll call thread the morning of the meet and greet for any schedule changes or updates.

do be aware that often times the cruise critic page will sometimes never load. if you use the wifi package, the site loads better.

10 hours ago, shof515 said:

do be aware that often times the cruise critic page will sometimes never load. if you use the wifi package, the site loads better.

I'm aware... I upgraded to FAS+ so I'll have unlimited internet anyway, hopefully most of those signed up for the M&M will check. 

• Like 1