FatBoy20

4 minutes ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

If someone can share the links I could help to list them all together...

For the ones I'm looking at, there's not a lot of point. Only one cruise that I've selected so far takes me to the 2025 page; the rest take me to the generic 2024 search page. Having worked in IT for many years before retirement, I cannot believe this incompetence.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Wacktle said:

There isn't really an e-brochure, unless I'm missing something? I seem to have to click on each cruise that I could be interested in to see its detail. To compare any, it looks as if I'm going to have to take screenshots and paste them into a document. What a palaver!  If anyone's found a solution, please tell me.

Yes, you're right.  I think we have all got used to referring to an e-brochure (like last year's pdf) but you do have to look at each individual cruise listing: such a pain!  The pdf was so much easier to look at all the cruises and compare the itineraries.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Medeba said:

Yes, you're right.  I think we have all got used to referring to an e-brochure (like last year's pdf) but you do have to look at each individual cruise listing: such a pain!  The pdf was so much easier to look at all the cruises and compare the itineraries.

Try clicking the individual cruises ..... I hope you do better than me! (See above)

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Wacktle said:

Try clicking the individual cruises ..... I hope you do better than me! (See above)

I think someone at Saga should grab a keyboard and type out all the itineraries on a pdf and send that out 🤣

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

Ok if they make the links available and if someone wants to share them here I can make a list with all the itineraries in a pdf to compare.

How can you make a list of the itineraries when the website isn't showing them all?  Also, if you've pre-registered, you will have already have the same emailed link as we all have had today?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Try the above works for me

However find it a pain we have specific times when we'd want to go between other holidays. A list by date much easier

Edited by Windsurfboy
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, Windsurfboy said:

This link works for me too.  Much better than the link from the Saga email.  Not sure how you've done that, but thank you.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Medeba said:

This link works for me too.  Much better than the link from the Saga email.  Not sure how you've done that, but thank you.

The link is the same as Saga sent out & not all link to individual Cruises working.

25 minutes ago, FatBoy20 said:

The link is the same as Saga sent out & not all link to individual Cruises working.

Haven't looked at all of them but at least some of the links which didn't work earlier are working now, at least for me.

7 minutes ago, david05 said:

Haven't looked at all of them but at least some of the links which didn't work earlier are working now, at least for me.

Maybe they are working their way down the page and correcting the inoperative links one at a time. Unfortunately the three I am most interested in are down towards the end and two of the links don't work.

• Like 1

The last few months Saga have bombarded me with so many "special offers", "new discounts" and "offer ending soon" (including some cruises I have already booked at a higher (non 35%) price) that as nothing strikes me as a "can't miss this" (I was hoping for another Canadian cruise) I'll wait and see what comes up neare the sail date as special offers.

There are two cruises that are of fair interest - but as we pre-registered late, unlikely to get the full 35% on the cheapest cabins, so may as well wait and see what happens when they reach the guarantee stage.

Methinks Saga may be shooting themselves in the foot by offering so many late cheap deals.

59 minutes ago, FatBoy20 said:

May have been a tad hasty.  I checked a couple of cruises and they worked where previously they came up with 2024 dates.  Have just looked again and the Natural Wonders of Iceland cruise is showing when I use Chrome but not Safari.  I haven't been through them all - am trying to get my ironing finished! 😂

4 minutes ago, nosapphire said:

that as nothing strikes me as a "can't miss this" (I was hoping for another Canadian cruise) I'll wait and see what comes up neare the sail date as special offers.

so may as well wait and see what happens when they reach the guarantee stage.

Methinks Saga may be shooting themselves in the foot by offering so many late cheap deals.

Agree on both points,

not a very exciting set of cruises.

Given that unlike many ships Saga doesn't have cabins from hell,  then if you can't get 35% discount why not wait for guarantee 

Posted (edited)

It seems to be a bit of a dogs breakfast. Like others, I have struggled to see the full itineraries of several cruises I'm interested in. Many of the listed cruises only took me back to the 2024 general website. (On holiday ATM so all done on android tablet)

Some helpful soul posted a link on another platform that I used and Hey Presto - all the cruise itineraries were there and I was able to scribble down a few interesting options.

Later I couldn't find the link in my browser history so went back to the source I had used only to find that a group moderator had removed the link because of a concern that non-preregistered folks would be calling Saga to try and "jump the queue". Can't see how that would be possible myself but anyway the working link has now gone. Maybe Saga will wake up to this ans and sort it PDQ

Edited by arlowood
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Spirit of Adventure 2025 Itineraries

5 April 2025 (17 Nights): Portsmouth, 3 Days At Sea, Gibraltar, At Sea, Mahon, Palamos, Toulon, Barcelona, Valencia, Palma De Mallorca, Alicante, At Sea, Lisbon, 2 Days At Sea, Portsmouth.

22 April 2025 (12 Nights): Portsmouth, At Sea, La Coruna, Leixoes, Lisbon, At Sea, Jijon, Santander, Bordeaux, La Pallice, At Sea, Portsmouth.

4 May 2025 (5 Nights): Portsmouth, Plymouth, Isles of Scilly, Falmouth, At Sea, Dover.

9 May 2025 (14 Nights): Dover, At Sea, Gothenburg, At Sea, Visby, Stockholm, Turku, At Sea, Gdansk, Ronne, Copenhagen, Skagen, At Sea, Dover.

23 May 2025 (9 Nights): Dover, 2 Days At Sea, Andalsnes, Geiranger, Nordfjordeid, Skjolden, Bergen, At Sea, Dover.

1 June 2025 (10 Nights): Dover, At Sea, La Pallice, At Sea, Leixoes, Vigo, La Coruna, At Sea, Brest, St Peter Port, Dover.

11 June 2025 (10 Nights): Dover, At Sea, Invergordon, At Sea, Belfast, Killybegs, Galway, Bantry Bay, Ringaskiddy, At Sea, Dover.

21 June 2025 (18 Nights): Dover, 3 Days At Sea, Cadiz, At Sea, Palma De Mallorca, At Sea, Portofferaio, Livorno, Portofino, Calvi, At Sea, Cartagena, Gibraltar, 3 Days At Sea, Dover.

9 July 2025 (14 Nights): Dover, At Sea, Skagen, At Sea, Visby, Stockholm, Tallin, Riga, At Sea, Helsingor, Gothenburg, Kristiansand, At Sea Dover.

23 July 2025 (15 Nights): Dover, 3 Days At Sea, Gibraltar, At Sea, Mahon, Tarragona, Valencia, Cartagena, Motril, Tangier, 3 Days At Sea, Dover.

7 August 2025 (18 Nights): Dover, At Sea, Lisbon, At Sea, Palma De Mallorca, At Sea, Livorno, Civitavecchia, Sorrento, Olbia, At Sea, Cartagena, Gibraltar, At Sea, Dover.

25 August 2025 (10 Nights): Dover, At Sea, Lerwick, Stornoway, Oban, At Sea, Douglas, Belfast, At Sea, St Peter Port, Dover.

4 September 2025 (7 Nights): Dover, At Sea, Haugesund, Flam, Skjolden, Bergen, At Sea, Dover.

11 September 2025 (14 Nights): Dover, At Sea, Skagen, At Sea, Visby, Stockholm, Helsinki, At Sea, Gdansk, Ronne, Copenhagen, Gothenburg, At Sea, Dover.

25 September 2025 (14 Nights): Dover, 3 Days At Sea, Malaga, At Sea, Barcelona, Marseille, Monaco, Calvi, Bonifacio, At Sea, Alicante, At Sea, Lisbon, 2 Days At Sea, Portsmouth.

10 October 2025 (27 Nights): Portsmouth, 3 Days At Sea, Gibraltar, 2 Days At Sea, Syracuse, At Sea, Heraklion, At Sea, Canakkale, Izmir, Kusadasi, Bodrum, Rhodes, At Sea, Alexandria, 2 Days At Sea, Valletta, 2 Days At Sea, Malaga, 3 Days At Sea, Portsmouth.

8 November 2025 (14 Nights): Portsmouth, 2 Days At Sea, Lisbon, At Sea, Funchal, La Palma, Tenerife, Las Palmas, Arrecife, 2 Days At Sea, La Coruna, At Sea, Portsmouth.

22 November 2025 (15 Nights): Portsmouth, 3 Days At Sea, Funchal, La Palma, San Sebastian, Tenerife, Las Palmas, Arrecife, At Sea, Cadiz, 3 Days At Sea, Portsmouth.

7 December 2025 (30 Nights): Portsmouth, 3 Days At Sea, Ponta Delgada, 6 Days At Sea, St John's, Road Town, Basseterre, Fort-de-France, Castries, St George's, Bridgetown, 6 Days At Sea, Funchal, At Sea, Lisbon, 2 Days At Sea, Portsmouth.

Edited by SummmerInKefalonia
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

45 minutes ago, Medeba said:

May have been a tad hasty.  I checked a couple of cruises and they worked where previously they came up with 2024 dates.  Have just looked again and the Natural Wonders of Iceland cruise is showing when I use Chrome but not Safari.  I haven't been through them all - am trying to get my ironing finished! 😂

Interesting. I use Firefox as my browser of choice. After reading your post I opened the cruise schedule in Edge instead and both the missing links worked; but they still do not work in Firefox. Looks as though they work in some browsers (Chromium based ones?) but not others. It was much better when they sent you a pdf attachment which you could save and browse offline!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Spirit of Discovery 2025 Itineraries

13 April 2025 (22 Nights): Portsmouth, 3 Days At Sea, Gibraltar, 2 Days At Sea, Syracuse, At Sea, Piraeus, Kusadasi, Cesme, Canakkale, Mykonos, At Sea, Valletta, 2 Days At Sea, Malaga, 3 Days At Sea, Portsmouth.

5 May 2025 (10 Nights): Portsmouth, St Peter Port, At Sea, Belfast, Holyhead, Douglas, At Sea, Ullapool, Kirkwall, At Sea, Dover.

15 May 2025 (7 Nights): Dover, At Sea, Haugesund, Flam, Skjolden, Bergen, At Sea, Dover.

22 May 2025 (21 Nights): Dover, 3 Days At Sea, Motril, 2 Days At Sea, Valletta, At Sea, Korcula, Split, Dubrovnik, Kotor, At Sea, Syracuse, 2 Days At Sea, Gibraltar, 3 Days At Sea, Portsmouth.

12 June 2025 (17 Nights): Portsmouth, 3 Days At Sea, Gibraltar, At Sea, Barcelona, Marseille, Monaco, Calvi, Bonifacio, At Sea, Alicante, At Sea, Lisbon, 2 Days At Sea, Portsmouth.

29 June 2025 (5 Nights): Portsmouth, Plymouth, Falmouth, Isles of Scilly, At Sea, Dover.

4 July 2025 (14 Nights): Dover, 3 Days At Sea, Akureyri, Isafjördur, Reykjavik (Overnight), Grundafjördur , Heimaey, At Sea, Stornoway, Lerwick, At Sea, Dover.

18 July 2025 (7 Nights): Dover, At Sea, Bergen, Skjolden, Flam, Sadnes, At Sea, Dover.

25 July 2025 (14 Nights): Dover, At Sea, Skagen, At Sea, Visby, Stockholm, Tallin, Riga (Overnight), At Sea, Helsingor, Gothenburg, Arendal, At Sea, Dover.

8 August 2025 (7 Nights): Dover, St Peter Port, Isles of Scilly, At Sea, Falmouth, Torquay, Portsmouth, Dover.

15 August 2025 (7 Nights): Dover, At Sea, Bergen, Skjolden, Flam, Sadnes, At Sea, Dover.

22 August 2025 (14 Nights): Dover, At Sea, Skagen, At Sea, Visby, Stockholm, Turku, At Sea, Gdansk, Ronne, Copenhagen, Gothenburg, At Sea, Dover.

5 September 2025 (7 Nights): Dover, St Peter Port, Isles of Scilly, At Sea, Falmouth, Torquay, Portsmouth, Dover.

12 September 2025 (7 Nights): Dover, At Sea, Bergen, Geiranger (Overnight), Sadnes, At Sea, Dover.

19 September 2025 (12 Nights): Dover, At Sea, La Pallice, Bordaeux, Santander, At Sea, Lisbon, Leixoes, La Coruna, Gijon, At Sea, Portsmouth.

1 October 2025 (14 Nights): Portsmouth, 2 Days At Sea, La Coruna, At Sea, Funchal, La Palma, Tenerife, Las Palmas, Arrecife, At Sea, Lisbon, 2 Days At Sea, Portsmouth.

15 October 2025 (15 Nights): Portsmouth, 3 Days At Sea, Funchal, La Palma, San Sebastian, Tenerife, Las Palmas, Arrecife, At Sea, Cadiz, 3 Days At Sea, Portsmouth.

30 October 2025 (30 Nights): Portsmouth, 3 Days At Sea, Horta, 6 Days At Sea, St John's, Gustavia, Basseterre, Road Town, At Sea, Willemstand, At Sea, Castries, Bridgetown, 6 Days At Sea, Ponta Delgada, 3 Days At Sea, Portsmouth.

29 November 2025 - 17 December 2025: Not available yet (Drydock?)

17 December 2025 (19 Nights): Portsmouth, 2 Days At Sea, Leixoes, Lisbon, Cadiz (Overnight), At Sea, Arrecife, Fuerteventura, Tenerife, Las Palmas, San Sebastian, La Palma, Funchal (Overnight), 3 Days At Sea, Portsmouth.

Edited by SummmerInKefalonia
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, janecambridge said:

Everything opens on my phone but not my pc would be easier to see on my pc. 
Do you know when we will get a price? 

From what I can gather, you won't know the prices of the various cabin grades until you get the preregistration call. The Saga rep will then ask if you have a preferred cruise or cruises and will then quote you the prices for the cabin grades and the locations where they are on the ship. She may also be able to indicate if there are any still available at the maximum 35% discount and where they are located.

For rough comparisons just look at any current 2024 cruises of the same duration and that should provide a general guide to the likely prices.