Suite 600 on Navigator

CatServants

My wife and I just recently finished our first cruise on the Voyager and enjoyed it so much we made another booking for the Grandeur in 2025 while still onboard. During the process of that booking we also made another booking for the Navigator in 2024. Since we had booked a Category B PH for the Grandeur, we decided to save a few dollars on the Navigator and go with a Category G Deluxe Window Suite instead. I asked our Regent TA contact for some pictures of this suite, but he didn't have any, and I can't find any on SuiteGuru either. Can someone here please provide us further info? Thanks!

We sailed in Suite 601 (the same suite across the hall).

I don't have any pictures but the layout is more square and it's a bit bigger than a standard cabin.

The donwside of that location is that the anchor is upfront and when it's dropped at o'dark hundred you will hear it clank and you will start your day early.

It was originally priced as a standard cabin but when they reviewed pricing they rased it to it's own category.

50 minutes ago, CatServants said:

I can't find any on SuiteGuru either. Can someone here please provide us further info?

Sorry, cannot supply any more useful info …………… but look forward to your review next year, as we also have 600 booked for a future cruise 🙂

Any suite window or balcony on deck 6 is a great choice.  Very central to everything on the ship! We always try to get a balcony on that deck on the Navigator. The ship is our favorite Regent ship!!

Edited by cwn
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, CatServants said:

ChatKat - enuf said! 👍

flossie009 - no promises.... 🙂

cwn - no balcony in a Category G, just a partially window into a hallway with a partial exterior view.

Yes the even# cabins on deck 6 are very spacious feeling and look out into an open deck that has most of it is blocked off from passenger use. Though in the middle of deck 6 by elevators you can get out on the deck and get some fresh air or a better look at what is going on on the dock. The ship is small therefore it is not far to any thing on the ship. Enjoy your cruise.

We are in this suite next April and like you I could not find very much info on it. We could have had an upgrade to a balcony but my Wife liked the idea of the extra space in the room. We like the lower dacks as well, looking forward to the Cruise.

It was about 15 years ago that we were on the Navigator in #601.  I remember that we were thrilled to get that suite as it was a bit bigger than others in the same category.  I also remember that there was some kind of (narrow in diameter) small pole or floor to ceiling post near the bed.  Hard to describe but it wasn’t a hindrance.  I also remember that #600 and 601 were the same.  And anchor noise was not a big deal.  

ARDXXX - Like you, we've decided to trade in the baclony for extra space. For our cruise ("Savor Europe"), balcony views weren't that important to us.

bebob bonnie - Thanks for the reassurance! The cruise TA mentioned the pole but, like you, he didn't think it was a big deal.

Linda VH - Thnaks for the tip. Site is still free and has some good info but, unfortunately,  nothing more specific than what you can find on Regent for 600/601.

We love the Navigator and have had both balconies and windows. Depending on the itinerary we have found that Deck 6 is wonderful for the window or the balcony side.  Although not cabins 600/601 we ha enjoyed 3 sailing on deck 6 and enjoyed it completely. 

I was on Navigator this summer in Deluxe Window Suite but on deck 5 and rooms are the same on deck 6 but from fellow window suite passengers the consensus was that if you are in a window suite on Navigator preferable to be on deck 5!  No one on my cruise liked being on deck 6 with your window facing the promenade- too busy and had to have curtains drawn most of the time.  

I attached pictures of my room which was fine but Navigator needs updating - this was before the dry dock but another complaint was that everyone seemed to think the carpet in rooms needed updating but for the dry dock replacing carpet in Compass Room was scheduled not staterooms and honestly the Compass Rise carpet seemed fine!

IMG_5400.jpeg

IMG_5403.jpeg

IMG_5402.jpeg

IMG_5401.jpeg

IMG_5404.jpeg

• Like 1

We were on deck 5 recently and loved the space and the cabin in general. Only negative is that the windows were rarely cleaned outside and this ruined the view. I know it was only possible when docked but we were on board for 78 nights and I think they got a cursory clean three times. 

• Like 1

@CatServants The photos in the #16 post are not of suite 600.  At one time, many years ago,  there was a photo of the main area of the suite.  From what I can remember, there was a huge column in it.  I continue to search for it but haven't found it.

I have stayed in both even and odd suites on deck 6.  It's my favorite deck: close to the Coffee Connection and the Navigator Lounge, or what we call our living room!

• Like 1

We were on in Dec/Jan, they kept that deck 6 area roped off to passengers except a small part by the elevators and there are no suites there. Did the same thing during our 137 day  2018WC. Only people allowed on the part of the open deck along the suites are crew and it is not a passage way for them. Only see 1or2 if working on the deck. But the windows were cleaned off and on. You do not have to worry about a peeping Tom😮.

We have been in suite 600 on the Navigator 3 times. Only difference from 601 is it doesn’t have a veranda, only a window   Huge room & does have the poll “for dancing “ ! 😂 

Yes , you do hear the anchor,  not a deal breaker for us. Crew frequently walk by the window, I’d wave! 
I’ll attempt to add pictures