WIFI Discounts

Last Lion

I think the 20% discount is the usual pre-cruise discount (although that could change). There may be a Black Friday or other sale that will offer a bigger discount prior to your cruise. On my most recent cruises on the Apex and the Beyond, the discounts from the sales were better than the Captain's Club discount (and I could not get them combined).

3 hours ago, Last Lion said:

Cruising next year. WIFI showing 20% off now on the website. Also Elite level for loyalty. Therefore 30% off WIFI packages.

Are the two discounts combinable? Celebrity just said no but I have heard otherwise. 

Sales come and go.  Since you have a lot of time between now and the time of your cruise, I would recommend you take the offer with the 20% discount and then keep checking to see if a better price comes along.  Up until three days before your cruise you can cancel your purchase and re-purchase at a lower price if one comes along, e.g. Black Friday or a "Flash Sale." 

As other have stated, you cannot combine your CC Elite discount with other discounts. 

5 hours ago, Last Lion said:

Cruising next year. WIFI showing 20% off now on the website. Also Elite level for loyalty. Therefore 30% off WIFI packages.

Are the two discounts combinable? Celebrity just said no but I have heard otherwise. 

I got 40% over Labor Day flash sale.  Watch the planner over Black Friday weekend.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, idealsol said:

I am seeing a 50% Wi-Fi  flash sale right now, at least for our cruise

Drink packages also 50% plus a $10 upgrade to Premium

Again, this is for our cruise. Don’t know if it’s system wide

Take it. You can always cancel, if there is a better deal.