Celebrity WI-FI and devises

forbjz

I bought the single devise plan and have a question. Is that just 1 devise period or 1 devise at a time? I have 2 tablets, one I have fun with and another to access my email and read books. Since our phone provider does not have an international plan the only way we have to keep in touch is through email.  I would still love to play my games on the other tablet but if I can’t use it I don’t have to bring it along.

What I would do is to turn on the hotspot on your phone and allow other devices to connect to your phone. I have done this multiple times.

Having said that, I am not sure whether has Celebrity Wifi prevents multiple devices to connect to one access. I had no problem on my last cruise on a luxury cruise line.

7 hours ago, agape01 said:

What I would do is to turn on the hotspot on your phone and allow other devices to connect to your phone. I have done this multiple times.

Having said that, I am not sure whether has Celebrity Wifi prevents multiple devices to connect to one access. I had no problem on my last cruise on a luxury cruise line.

This does not work for iPhones.  Just saying. 

• Like 1

Curious if the shared wifi works on all Android phones?    I've been an iPhone user since iPhone 1.

I have a Motorola Android phone I was recently using it for a client for some security testing.   I just pulled it out o the drawer and trying it out.

Like John I always travel with a Travel Router.

16 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Curious if the shared wifi works on all Android phones?    I've been an iPhone user since iPhone 1.

I have a Motorola Android phone I was recently using it for a client for some security testing.   I just pulled it out o the drawer and trying it out.

Like John I always travel with a Travel Router.

No; the most popular one that has it is the Pixel.  Also remember, it's built into Windows laptops and Macs.  If you're bringing one of those you don't need a travel router

1 hour ago, cruisinlawn said:

Does the plan for two devices allow both to be connected at the same time?  Ie..the dw and I can each be on our individual device simultaneously?

Yes.  Any two devices simultaneously.