Saint Greg's Regal Princess - Live - November 12, 2023

Saint Greg

Dreamscaper, thank you for letting me know there ARE some other items that are for sale close to the end of the cruise. The reason I say this, someone had just posted and said it was champagne, and I had NO interest in wanting to buy that. 🙂

• Like 1

@Saint Greg I just saw on another thread that the Regal had Dr Pepper and Diet DP at least on the Galveston bar menu. Is that available all cruise?  I was on the Ruby out of Galveston in April and don’t remember seeing any other than what we carried on. I know CCL has it from certain home ports but never heard that about Princess. 

• Like 1

On 11/10/2023 at 10:42 PM, Saint Greg said:

Heard from my friend in Houston tonight. Sounds like we’re still on for tomorrow. But there’s been a development. He got married yesterday…to someone he’s known less than a month. He’s afraid to tell his family. Always has been the king of wise decisions…

Pictures of the Groom, Bride and yourself-or it never happened

• Haha 11

Greg…

For what it’s worth, we sailed out of Galveston with 23 people on our 45th anniversary cruise. On the last day of our cruise the captain made an announcement around noon to tell us about the fog. He said multiple ships had been unable to dock because of the dense fog so just a heads up we might be delayed. Since I was responsible for getting people home it wrecked my last day. He said they were going to drop the hammer and get in as early as they could but no guarantees.

He said one ship had to wait a day to dock…yikes. Anyways it worked out but I resolved to never sail out of Galveston ever again…hope you don’t run into this problem 🧐

• Like 1