Equinox terminal Jan. 18?

39august

6 minutes ago, 39august said:

Thanks to both of you. Port schedule only goes thru Dec. 29. Jeremiah, how about Feb. 5? Hope we get to disembark at 25 with facial recognition,. What a difference that makes!

Certainly makes it faster.

31 minutes ago, 39august said:

Thanks to both of you. Port schedule only goes thru Dec. 29. Jeremiah, how about Feb. 5? Hope we get to disembark at 25 with facial recognition,. What a difference that makes!

Only one Celebrity ship in port that day also so it would be very surprising if they did not use T25. 

I think the OP is more concerned about the disembarkation rather than embarkation day.  And believe it or not, sometimes the ship embarks from one terminal and returns to a different terminal.  In any case it is probably way too early for a definitive answer about either.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

I think the OP is more concerned about the disembarkation rather than embarkation day.  And believe it or not, sometimes the ship embarks from one terminal and returns to a different terminal.  In any case it is probably way too early for a definitive answer about either.

That would actually be my question. And just was after reading this thread!

How's disembarkation at T19? Looks like Equinox leaves T25 Saturday and returns to T19 on the 21st...

22 minutes ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

I'm not sure what terminal it was when we disembarked from Reflection in January (not T25) but it went quickly. Just a quick scan of the passport and we were on our way.  We used a porter and he got us right to a taxi.

Porters save time for sure when disembarking..well worth it.