NCL Coupons in Latitudes Account

graphicguy

8 hours ago, julig22 said:

Probably a "Latitudes" cruise.  They had something similar last spring, although I don't remember the details. Think they passed out special souvenir pins.

This is the 2nd Annual (possibly) Latitudes cruise. The first one was on the Escape in the spring. There were various NCL execs on board, special entertainment and different types of swag.  I did not go but someone I know did and it looked like a good time. Bliss is my favorite ship but I already have plans for that time of year and I don't think I want to go to Alaska again. But you never know...

2 hours ago, Wendy&Grumpy said:

Much more than pins - Paravel packing cubes mailed pre-cruise, member lanyards, Tervis tumblers, toiletry kits, and lots of fun events onboard. 😎

I'm sure some folks love that stuff.  I'm a post-downsize minimalist, so it just sounds like more crap that I'll need to convince myself and DW to send to the landfill.  That said, what were these "fun events?"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

I'm sure some folks love that stuff.  I'm a post-downsize minimalist, so it just sounds like more crap that I'll need to convince myself and DW to send to the landfill.  That said, what were these "fun events?"

This is some of what was available to register for via email link pre-cruise; there were more, however we received the email late and many others were already full. There were also other onboard events that didn't require pre-registration, including some that we missed due to not receiving the information in time.

Hopefully with this one being set nearly a year in advance (as opposed to 5ish months for the first), things will go much more smoothly. 

One of the issues with the first one was that the discount didn't apply to Haven bookings, so those who booked Haven didn't have the code on their booking and weren't "on the list" to receive info and be notified of events onboard. I can confirm that issue has been resolved as we've booked Haven, received the discount, and the code is on our booking. 😁

1.png

2 .png

Edited by Wendy&Grumpy

I'll keep my eyes peeled on this one.  I don't need a reason to cruise.  And, I LOVE the Bliss.  I've sailed Alaska as late as October and never had weather that would keep me from going on the excursions.  Plus, Alaska has the best excursions as any other geographic locale for their beauty.

I still have CN certs I can use, too.

Depends on my mood this summer...when I'd probably book it.  Probably see price movement between now and then, also.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

I hear you!

7 day cruise?  Nothing but a roll aboard that fits in the overhead and a back pack that fits under the seat.  

If I can't fit everything I need in those two pieces of luggage, I've packed too much and deletions must occur!

Checked bags?  Just more "stuff" I have to drag around to/from an airport, a cruise terminal, transport services.  And, I think it's a 50-50 shot checked bags are "lost" by the airlines.  

My luggage is with me at all times.  

• Like 1