LIVE Thanksgiving cruise on Elation with ninjacat123 and family! Gobble, gobble!!​🦃​

ninjacat123

35 minutes ago, HolySpearit said:

With that many cat pics on page 1, I have no choice but to follow! 

Holy Spearit, I have been enjoying your review sooooo much!!  Thanks for following and yes, we love kitties.  Check out my Italy LIVE and you'll find kitties galore🥰 which now that I've written it down, Kitty Galore sounds like a James Bond female character or a stripper.  Or both🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, d-lite-n-cruisin said:

I'm along for the ride!  Upsell fairy came through with the WIN!

We just booked the Jubilee for August 2024 this morning.  Be nice to drive to the port again.  Enjoy your RELAXATIONVACATION!

Dan

Hi d-lite-n-cruisin Dan!!  Thanks for following this shorty but a goodie!  The Jubilee is one on my must-do list of Carnival ships, probably in 2026 (gotta fit it in somewhere😉)!!

• Like 2

On 11/22/2023 at 1:03 AM, ninjacat123 said:

Well, I just got called from the upsell fairy and we are now in Junior Suites next door to each other!!  I thought the offer of $275 per room to upgrade was worth it, especially with a balcony and more room for my mom and the DDs.  I saw the (305) number and thought "it must be my PVP" but it was Chris with a smoky voice.  The view from the balcony is obstructed by lifeboats but I'm so excited!!  Yippie!!! 💃🍾😸

CONGRATS on the upgrade - I think that's $$ well spent. Easy for me to say when it's your $$, but I would have done it, too.🫣

I'm late to the party cuz we just landed today and had to get checked into the hotel and grab a bite, then I updated my LIVE and now I'm finally here. YAY - Thanksgiving cruises!! Does it get any better?!🙃

I'm excited to follow your next adventure - safe travels and Happy Thanksgiving 🦃

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Haljo1935 said:

CONGRATS on the upgrade - I think that's $$ well spent. Easy for me to say when it's your $$, but I would have done it, too.🫣

I'm late to the party cuz we just landed today and had to get checked into the hotel and grab a bite, then I updated my LIVE and now I'm finally here. YAY - Thanksgiving cruises!! Does it get any better?!🙃

I'm excited to follow your next adventure - safe travels and Happy Thanksgiving 🦃

Thanks Haljo1935!! It was a nice surprise and to me, worth it!! I’m gonna check out your LIVE on Carnival ?👍😁

Edited by ninjacat123