Using stockholder OBC question

PennStateMom

I'm expecting a $50 OBC from RCL stock ownership on a 4 day cruise I just booked.  Since the beverage package deals are likely ending today, I went ahead and booked it using my credit card.  When the RCL stock OBC gets posted to my account, can I have $50 refunded back to my credit card?  Thanks for any insight into this dilemma.

If you don’t use the credit on the ship I think it would go to the credit card on file (if using one) at the end of the cruise, unless of course you cash it out on the last full day… others will confirm if this is wrong but I’m pretty sure the stock credit is refundable 

1 hour ago, MR_T said:

If you don’t use the credit on the ship I think it would go to the credit card on file (if using one) at the end of the cruise, unless of course you cash it out on the last full day… others will confirm if this is wrong but I’m pretty sure the stock credit is refundable 

Shareholder credit is NON Refundable.   Use it by midnight the last night or lose it.

1 hour ago, MR_T said:

No it isn’t … 😢

We never spend the Shareholder credit before or during the cruise.  We just leave it on the account and have it be applied to the balance during the cruise which for us is usually just gratuities.

I have used it before to apply to an excursion prior to the cruise but it becomes too much of a hassle if the excursion price drops and then I have to keep track of the credit as well if the OBC gets back on our account.

5 hours ago, 563toM said:

We never spend the Shareholder credit before or during the cruise. We just leave it on the account and have it be applied to the balance during the cruise which for us is usually just gratuities.

That's effectively spending the OBC.

3 hours ago, mahasamatman said:

That's effectively spending the OBC.

Correct. If you don't prepay your tips it will be added to your onboard account every day and your  the Shareholder credit or any other OBC will simple the deducted from that amount. Non refundable is used first, then refundable and with the balance charged to your card.