Share holders Benefits

esper10

“Hi all

i read somewhere that requesting OBC for share holders is changing. Yesterday I emailed my request and today when I called I was told it is through stackperks app. I downloaded the app registered my name and Emil address and the next thing I got is “verify my Emil address “ I can only press open Emil that took me to my booking. I was not able to choose anything else. Princess had no idea how to help me and I don’t know what to do.

can any one PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me

thank you so much

28 minutes ago, avonlady6390 said:

There is a thread about that titled news on share holder benefits it should be first or second with a lot of pages you can read thru.  Maybe it will help.

22 minutes ago, dlh015 said:

Here's the thread...

Can you please direct me to the thread?

3 hours ago, esper10 said:

“Hi all

i read somewhere that requesting OBC for share holders is changing. Yesterday I emailed my request and today when I called I was told it is through stackperks app. I downloaded the app registered my name and Emil address and the next thing I got is “verify my Emil address “ I can only press open Emil that took me to my booking. I was not able to choose anything else. Princess had no idea how to help me and I don’t know what to do.

can any one PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me

thank you so much

A few days ago I sent an email to hello@stockperks.com with my name, email address, date of cruise, booking number, and attached my redacted proof of Carnival stock. The next day they emailed me that they submitted it to Princess. The following day the OBC was in my account!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RV Queen said:

We did that last Tuesday,  Got the same reply that they submitted to Princess.  Now 4 days later and still not posted to Personalizer. Now what?

When StockPerks submitted our request to Princess, their email notification to us said the process for the SOBC to be posted to our booking will take up to 5 business days. Sure enough, it was posted to our booking 5 business days later.

I didn't see the thread referenced above, so in blissful ignorance, I submitted my OBC request yesterday by email to the usual sbpcl@princesscruises email and got the usual automated reply that it would be handled in due course.  So I don't think one is required to use the new system. One day, of course, the sbpcl email may not work but until then . . .