Combinability of C&A balcony discount

I recently booked a JS guarantee for a 2025 cruise. These are the charges and discounts. I did not receive the D+ balcony discount, and am told it's not combinable with the discounts on this cruise. I'm ok with what I paid, but would like to be more aware in the future. Does anyone know how to tell if the "Savings NRD" is combinable prior to booking? My recollection is that in the recent past, the D+ discount was combinable with just about all the website prices. Screenshot_20231203-125439.png.457f70c839c10026f6696bd5d4f8eb76.png

2 hours ago, cruisin from florida said:

I recently booked a JS guarantee for a 2025 cruise. These are the charges and discounts. I did not receive the D+ balcony discount, and am told it's not combinable with the discounts on this cruise. I'm ok with what I paid, but would like to be more aware in the future. Does anyone know how to tell if the "Savings NRD" is combinable prior to booking? My recollection is that in the recent past, the D+ discount was combinable with just about all the website prices. Screenshot_20231203-125439.png.457f70c839c10026f6696bd5d4f8eb76.png

Looked at the confirmation ta just sent.  It has the 30% Savings NRD and Balcony Suite NRD.   We usually see the Balcony... deduction, though the amount isn't always the same.  Sometimes other deductions.   Hope that helps.

3 hours ago, cruisin from florida said:

You have “savings MTD” this may be your balcony discount.  What was the amount for this line. 

12 minutes ago, cruisin from florida said:

It's a 15 night JS. "Savings NRD" is $750. That's not the D+ balcony discount; it's the part that C&A says isn't combinable with the balcony discount.

We are D+ and have not had a C&A discount applied for the last 6 - 8 cruises. Some other discount has always been more than the C&A discount. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, cruisin from florida said:

30% off is combinable 

Savings nrd is not combinable. 

3 hours ago, njkruzer said:

Looked at the confirmation ta just sent.  It has the 30% Savings NRD and Balcony Suite NRD.   We usually see the Balcony... deduction, though the amount isn't always the same.  Sometimes other deductions.   Hope that helps.

30% Savings is combinable.

The other line (bonus promo) of Savings nrd is not.