Booking Spa treatment before embarking

sanne

I know that you can book in advance but don't have the imformation at my fingertips.  You can try googling the Regent board as this has been discussed a few times with people providing contact information. With luck someone may have more concrete info for you. i just wanted to assure that it is possible. 

57 minutes ago, 1982CruzStart said:

I know that you can book in advance but don't have the imformation at my fingertips.  You can try googling the Regent board as this has been discussed a few times with people providing contact information. With luck someone may have more concrete info for you. i just wanted to assure that it is possible. 

Thanks. I’ll try that.

13 hours ago, sanne said:

My DIL would like to book some spa treatments for our upcoming cruise. Can you do this online or do you wait til you get on board?

Does anyone have a list of services and prices to share?

Thanks. 

Here is the answer to your first question from the Regent website:

FitnessCruises-HealthWellnessRegentSevenSeasCruises.thumb.png.6b0e7f47f785f8940ca78ecb96503a44.pngDave

9 hours ago, bitob said:

There is an email for the spa to book in advance

SereneSpa@rssc.com

You can ask for a price list from that email address, too. (All Prices Subject to Change. Of course :-P).

• Thanks 1

And they do change. I got a price list 30 days before our cruise and when I was onboard most of the prices went up. In addition, there will be a 20% surcharge on your bill as a tip. Non negotiable. It’s automatic. I felt the massage I had was just OK. My wife enjoyed her massage and facial very much. Be prepared for a product sell as part of your time. I quickly cut the sales pitch off but telling the person I was not interested in any products. But it still was a good way to spend OBC’s since most everything is included on Regent. There is not an online reservation system for SPA services.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, GMIAC said:

Can shipboard credit (either refundable or non-refundable) be used for spa gratuities?

Yes. Automatic gratuities are added to your spa bill. You may also add additional gratuities to the bill. A single amount to cover all spa services and gratuities for the visit is added to your account and is payable using shipboard credit.

Dave

• Thanks 1

And yes, do book as early as possible because I did the first day that reservations were available and I had to settle for not ideal times. Ours was a port intensive cruise with only 1 sea day so my options were limited and that may have been a reason for the lack of available times.