New Demographic

Condocat

Had to laugh, in our mailbox today was yet another catalog, but this time addressed to our cat, “Elliott”!  It was complete with a representative’s name and phone#.  Perhaps Oceania is trying to expand its market base.  The only mailing list they may have captured his name from is Chewy’s.  

Heaven knows what O’s Marketing Dept. is doing….

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, Condocat said:

Had to laugh, in our mailbox today was yet another catalog, but this time addressed to our cat, “Elliott”!  It was complete with a representative’s name and phone#.  Perhaps Oceania is trying to expand its market base.  The only mailing list they may have captured his name from is Chewy’s.  

Heaven knows what O’s Marketing Dept. is doing….

With the B2B2B2B2B2B2B2B2B cruise fare sales being offered, maybe Elliot will find one purrfect for him! 🙄

• Haha 2

If Elliot is considering a cruise, I'd tell him...

1. Go to the Eastern Med! Places like Croatia, Montenegro, Greece and Turkey LOVE felines. I took a picture of a restaurant in Kavala, Greece a month ago while on Riviera with 6 ladies eating outside surrounded by over a dozen cats. They were feeding the cats and both cats and diners were enjoying themselves thoroughly. I'd never seen a restaurant so over-run with cats. They were on top of the tables being fed and in laps and circling legs. Ladies were laughing and having fun.

2. Avoid Italy, France and Spain. Dog-loving nations. Everywhere you walk, there's someone walking their dog! 

3. Avoid the Caribbean. The life of a cat there doesn't seem too appealing.

We lived in the Athens suburbs in 1975-1976.  Our first check on a tarverna was "Is there at least 1 cat".  We quickly learned if the cats will not eat the, neither  should we.

Also when living in Germany, the Germans had their well behaved dogs at their feet in the Gasthauses. They never brought the kids with them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, MEFIowa said:

If Elliot is considering a cruise, I'd tell him...

1. Go to the Eastern Med! Places like Croatia, Montenegro, Greece and Turkey LOVE felines. I took a picture of a restaurant in Kavala, Greece a month ago while on Riviera with 6 ladies eating outside surrounded by over a dozen cats. They were feeding the cats and both cats and diners were enjoying themselves thoroughly. I'd never seen a restaurant so over-run with cats. They were on top of the tables being fed and in laps and circling legs. Ladies were laughing and having fun.

2. Avoid Italy, France and Spain. Dog-loving nations. Everywhere you walk, there's someone walking their dog! 

3. Avoid the Caribbean. The life of a cat there doesn't seem too appealing.

I think we ate at that restaurant.   I remember all the cats.

• Like 2