Did Nor Receive End of Cruise Questionnaire

harryw

35 minutes ago, harryw said:

Disembarked Vista in Monday. Are they obsolete?

There is no paper end of cruise questionnaire. As stated on this board many times and in Currents onboard, this is to be done prior to embarkation online. Instructions are given in currents and on the in room TV. And to be honest not too user friendly and then there is the internet connect issue.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, DOJO466 said:

There is no paper end of cruise questionnaire. As stated on this board many times and in Currents onboard, this is to be done prior to embarkation online. Instructions are given in currents and on the in room TV. And to be honest not too user friendly and then there is the internet connect issue.

When we disembarked Vista last month there was zero mention of the end of cruise survey in Currents or anywhere. I called front desk and they told me where to go on the web and complete it and I was also told it had to be done by following morning when we disembarked.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, edgee said:

When we disembarked Vista last month there was zero mention of the end of cruise survey in Currents or anywhere. I called front desk and they told me where to go on the web and complete it and I was also told it had to be done by following morning when we disembarked.

On our VISTA B2B in October/November - we received notices on our bed and it was noted in the Currents several times in the week prior to disembarking.  Also, there was information about it in the internet room and they would assist with completing,  Sorry you missed these on your Vista cruise.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, basor said:

On our VISTA B2B in October/November - we received notices on our bed and it was noted in the Currents several times in the week prior to disembarking.  Also, there was information about it in the internet room and they would assist with completing,  Sorry you missed these on your Vista cruise.

Glad to hear it. Following our inquiry we filled ours out and got them submitted; was just noting our lack of notice. Perhaps our cruise was a one off in terms of lack of notice.

We disembarked Vista on Monday (12/11/2023) and also did not see any mention in Currents of the end-of-cruise survey or on the interactive television menu. We were looking for it because we wanted to give kudos to a number of outstanding crew members. We did get the mid-cruise paper survey, which we completed and returned. 

• Like 1

On our Oct  cruise the  notice  was an insert in the CURRENTS 

DH had tossed it in the round file   then I noticed it was about the  survey so retrieved it

We got it  about 3 days before the end of the  cruise

Several  announcement  about filing in  online  or if help needed go to the computer room

hard to miss  even for those that do not  read the Currents

• Like 2

We were also on the Vista that disembarked Monday. We watched the TV show daily with the CD and read Currents several times each day. There was no card in the cabin. There was no mention of an End Survey because we wanted to give more comments, in addition to the comments we filled in for our Mid Cruise Survey.

• Like 1

I went to the ViistaTech Center Sunday to print out my airplane boarding passes, expecting public cimputers. But the I.T. guy did it for me, though gave me the choice of doing it myself.

I didn’t have Starlink, so spent 10 days with no photos or videos. But frankly really didn’t miss them.

13 minutes ago, harryw said:

I went to the ViistaTech Center Sunday to print out my airplane boarding passes, expecting public cimputers. But the I.T. guy did it for me, though gave me the choice of doing it myself.

I didn’t have Starlink, so spent 10 days with no photos or videos. But frankly really didn’t miss them.

I don't understand - Starliink (WIFI)  is free onboard...2 accounts per stateroom.  Or was the Starlink (WIFI) not working?

I may have misunderstood the ship’s service. I may have conflated with my pre cruise Marriott options.  I thought that passengers paid a premium for Starlink. But whatever I had, photos and videos wouldn’t open.

Just now, harryw said:

I may have misunderstood the ship’s service. I may have conflated with my pre cruise Marriott options.  I thought that passengers paid a premium for Starlink. But whatever I had, photos and videos wouldn’t open.

Sorry you misunderstood....each cabin had 2 free WIFI accounts while onboard.  Starlink is the Internet service used by the ship to provide Internet.  You could upgrade your WIFI account (for a fee) to allow streaming, etc. but not necessary for everyday emails, etc.  Also we used WIFI with Whatapp to make calls to family and friends while onboard,  We found the regular WIFI worked fine for everything we needed including sending photos via email,

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rebels82 said:

My friend was in the Technology Center on Vista that disembarked Monday. The guy told her there are no computers on Vista for public use and NCLH  is taking them out of all ships.

Computers not at all necessary to complete end of cruise survey. Easy to do on your smartphone using included ship wifi.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, harryw said:

I think Videos would need the upgrade  but the rest you could  get with basic  wifi 

Too bad you did not  read the  instructions on the wifi  onboard

wonder what else you missed 🤔

• Like 1

We were on the Sirena Oct/Nov and did receive notices and reminders about the on line survey, which we did complete, but unfortunately, the opportunity did manage to elude most of the group we traveled with.  When I mentioned it later, they were quite disappointed that they didn't see the notices nor have an opportunity to complete the form since you can't do it after disembarking (which you can do with several other cruise lines).  I personally did not like their format at all.  It was cumbersome to recognize on board staff that did outstanding work (and there were several that deserved special recognition) and zero opportunity to provide individual excursion feedback, just generic feedback on all of them.  Frankly, I felt that the form was very vanilla, and that Oceania was offering the on-line evaluation form only for appearances, not really because they want genuine comments, feedback and suggestions on improvements.

• Like 1

My 2¢:

The on-line evaluation is for Miami.  If you want to compliment (or 😞 ding) a crew member in a way that will do them some good, write a short note to the Restaurant Mgr/Chief Housekeeper/etc as appropriate.  Currents should list them on Day 1.

(Safety Officer for tender crew?)

(Destination Services Mgr for excursions?)

If you can log on and take the survey, you are in the minority.  It is not obvious. I have tried with no success. Also, while cruising, I don’t want to waste time completing a survey.  Best surveys are completed at least a week after getting home. If Oceania really valued opinions they would give you at least 2 weeks to complete.  If they emailed the survey link, they would get more responses.

• Like 2

On 12/16/2023 at 6:43 PM, Redtravel said:

If you can log on and take the survey, you are in the minority.  It is not obvious. I have tried with no success. Also, while cruising, I don’t want to waste time completing a survey.  Best surveys are completed at least a week after getting home. If Oceania really valued opinions they would give you at least 2 weeks to complete.  If they emailed the survey link, they would get more responses.

Or, do as some other lines do: provide opportunity to provide excursion feedback in real time on-board, or provide a 'paper and pencil' form (yeah - very retro- old-school) to do on board or mail in later.

Old school paper survey forms are no longer used.  I haven’t seen those forms in many years.  Perhaps it costs too much to print, distribute, and process.  Maybe it’s an attempt to go green.  As for me, after attempting to do the online on the cruise survey, I gave up without being able to logon.  Found out later that they only send out one survey per cabin. My spouse had completed the form.  Second person in the cabin gets shut out.  Now I don’t waste my time with the survey. I enjoy my cruise. 

44 minutes ago, Redtravel said:

Now I don’t waste my time with the survey. I enjoy my cruise. 

Agreed.  Last month we were on Nautica to the Canary Islands.  Port intensive with stops the last 3 days of the cruise.  No interest in filling out a survey during that time and expected it to remain online in my account.  I was wrong.

Oh well, I guess O only want to hear from the "cheerleaders".

58 minutes ago, Redtravel said:

Old school paper survey forms are no longer used.  I haven’t seen those forms in many years.  Perhaps it costs too much to print, distribute, and process.  Maybe it’s an attempt to go green.  As for me, after attempting to do the online on the cruise survey, I gave up without being able to logon.  Found out later that they only send out one survey per cabin. My spouse had completed the form.  Second person in the cabin gets shut out.  Now I don’t waste my time with the survey. I enjoy my cruise. 

You have to log in with YOUR Oceania club number 

We both were able to do the survey using our OWN  club number  located on your room card/key

• Like 1

they used to provide the paper version

Complainers wanted apps  for menus & other things onboard  so I guess Oceania was trying to make things more  modern for them

I like the paper version & have in the past mailed them in after the cruise

Even an online link you could do after the cruise would probably  suit most pax

JMO

• Like 1