Where is Voyager going after March 20, 2026?

briar14

16 minutes ago, Pies4u said:

Probably so, but no explanation was provided when I asked.

Hence, more uncertainty & lack of clarity in my mind and unhappy about being kicked off the ship for 3 days whenever booked an extended 38 night cruise for a reason, not a 20 night followed 3 days later by an 18 night cruise. Thought it was very disappointing tbh, given that the full 64 night cruisers were tending on board throughout too.  

If they are remaining onboard it isn't a charter...

8 hours ago, mrlevin said:

did the updated itinerary you received include a three day Dubai - Dubai loop 20 - 23 March?

Just saw your post. Yes, the email we received in December was for changes from March 20 on, with the 3 day Dubai loop you mention. Is there a rumour this is a charter segment? The website shows a 38 night cruise starting Feb 28 that includes the 3 night Dubai loop.

2 minutes ago, travlr21 said:

Just saw your post. Yes, the email we received in December was for changes from March 20 on, with the 3 day Dubai loop you mention. Is there a rumour this is a charter segment? The website shows a 38 night cruise starting Feb 28 that includes the 3 night Dubai loop.

If guests are remaining on board, it is not a charter.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

There was no 38 night available when I just looked. That was the cruise we originally booked then cancelled because of the confusion& messing around. We were told we had to leave the ship & spend 3 nights in Dubai before re-joining in the same suite!

If the 3 day loop has gone, together with the previously scheduled re-fit, and the 18 night cruise is waitlisted, that sounds like Regent are still uncertain re: Suez/Middle Eastern situation or something else us going on regarding Voyager!

• Like 1

We are booked on the 18 night March 23, 2026 Voyager cruise from Dubai to Athens. According to the email I received from Regent last week, Voyager will have a dry-dock sometime in the Spring of 2026. See:

Inbox - Dfcruise@san.rr.com.pdf

My guess is that the dry-dock will take place after Voyager arrives in Rome in the middle of April. Hopefully, we will know more shortly.

Dave

26 minutes ago, DaveFr said:

We are booked on the 18 night March 23, 2026 Voyager cruise from Dubai to Athens. According to the email I received from Regent last week, Voyager will have a dry-dock sometime in the Spring of 2026. See:

Inbox - Dfcruise@san.rr.com.pdf 387.6 kB · 2 downloads

My guess is that the dry-dock will take place after Voyager arrives in Rome in the middle of April. Hopefully, we will know more shortly.

Dave

Dave, don’t you mean 20 March 2026, the three day loop has been removed. 

Oops, my post was clear as mud. 😀 What I meant to say was that we were booked on the March 23, 2026 cruise that has now changed to March 20, 2026. I guess I assumed that people would get that information when they read the email from Regent. Since we all know what assume means, I should have been clearer. 

Dave

Marc, as I read the email from Regent, my cruise was changed to March 20, 2026 and the 3 day loop was eliminated because of the upcoming dry-dock. The first sentence of the email from Regent states: “Seven Seas Voyager will undergo a refurbishment which will require the ship to dry-dock for a period of time in Spring 2026, and we therefore need to modify your scheduled cruise.” (Emphasis added.) In my opinion, the use of “therefore“ in the sentence above directly ties the modification of my cruise and, by implication, the deletion of the 3 day loop to the dry-dock in spring 2026.

Dave

• Like 1

They don't know what to do with the Voyager it seems.

We had a 12/17/2025 Cruise from Barcelona to Dubai. then it became a 12/23/2025 because they had a dry dock sheduled before it. Now the drydock is gone and it is 12/19/2025.

And they had to change the intinary 2 times and I think it will be done again because of Israel and the Red Sea.

And we still have the rumours that Voyager will leave for a new ship.

3 hours ago, Henk123 said:

They don't know what to do with the Voyager it seems.

We had a 12/17/2025 Cruise from Barcelona to Dubai. then it became a 12/23/2025 because they had a dry dock sheduled before it. Now the drydock is gone and it is 12/19/2025.

And they had to change the intinary 2 times and I think it will be done again because of Israel and the Red Sea.

And we still have the rumours that Voyager will leave for a new ship.

You don't drydock (extensive changes) a ship and then sell it. Voyager and Mariner should be getting similar upgrades...but this leaves the fate of the Navigator up in the air.

19 hours ago, Henk123 said:

Yes but will it a dry with need to do or nice to do changes?

Like last time they'll likely upgrade the decor to the new look.  Doubt they'll do much more than that.  Not sure what else they CAN do in only a few weeks. 

Edited by papaflamingo

Interesting that we were told the Nov/Dec refit would be “all singing & dancing”, updating both Mariner & Voyager to Explorer/Splendor standards. That was part of trying to entice us to go along with the “…your 38 night cruise is now 20 nights…”, followed a few weeks later by, “…you can still do 38 nights if you get off the ship for 3 days and return, and the ship will have been fully refurbished in 2025……”.

Very glad we cancelled tbh! Regent’s lack of transparency and the associated uncertainty & dubiety is very disconcerting. They have handled this episode very poorly. My money is in there being further fundamental (not simple port swaps etc) changes to these itineraries.

Hopefully, our 2025 cruise on Splendor will restore some faith & confidence in the Regent product.