Chops plus 1

On our last 2 sailings, DW and I purchased a package, that I believe they called “Chops +1”

For roughly $100/person we dined at Chops one evening and Giovanni's another.  For our upcoming cruise (Jewel) they don’t have it or I just can’t find it on the planner.  

Anyone hear of this one or is my senility working overtime.  Did they cease that offering?

Eddie 

8 hours ago, Eddie Wilson said:

On our last 2 sailings, DW and I purchased a package, that I believe they called “Chops +1”

For roughly $100/person we dined at Chops one evening and Giovanni's another.  For our upcoming cruise (Jewel) they don’t have it or I just can’t find it on the planner.  

Anyone hear of this one or is my senility working overtime.  Did they cease that offering?

Eddie 

i have 3 sailings booked and cant find it anymore either  

Chop's +1 has not been available for my sailings out of Bayonne for the last year or so.  Had to reserve separately Chop's and Giovanni/Jamie for our upcoming Anthem and Symphony sails.

8 minutes ago, nelblu said:

Chop's +1 has not been available for my sailings out of Bayonne for the last year or so.  Had to reserve separately Chop's and Giovanni/Jamie for our upcoming Anthem and Symphony sails.

Weird, we had Chops+1 on our sailing on Anthem in December.  Ate at Chops & Jamie's.

5 minutes ago, GimmeOcean said:

Weird, we had Chops+1 on our sailing on Anthem in December.  Ate at Chops & Jamie's.

Was available on Anthem February '23 sail, but not available on Oasis August and October '23 sails.

As @Biker19 said... It is ship/sailing dependent.  It shows up in three of my five cruises in 2024. One is actually a little different... It is actually Giovani's plus one instead of Chops plus one but it is essentially the same deal.

16 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

As @Biker19 said... It is ship/sailing dependent.  It shows up in three of my five cruises in 2024. One is actually a little different... It is actually Giovani's plus one instead of Chops plus one but it is essentially the same deal.

Just a nit, Chop's cost is higher than Giovanni/Jamie's.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, nelblu said:

Just a nit, Chop's cost is higher than Giovanni/Jamie's.

True, for us it makes no difference though since we usually choose Giovanni's/Jamies as our plus meal. If someone is choosing Chops and then Chops I could see them feeling shortchanged.  

It could be a recent change.  It had been showing up for my Nov 2024 Icon sailing as recent as a couple/few weeks ago, its now gone and replaced with Giovani's Night 1 + Your Choice (of 1 other).  It's listed for ~the same price from what I remember but its really a slight reduction in value, Chops is more expensive than Giovani's.  It just makes you laugh now at how creative Royal is getting to increase revenue, cut costs and maximize margins, its their version of Where's Waldo, its a game each day finding what changes they've made.