What diet soft drinks...

dolphfan

We had both Diet Coke and Diet Sprite on the Island Princess in September. I have also seen those two mentioned on threads about various Princess ships.

I appreciate the Diet Sprite since I don't want caffeine in the evening.

1 hour ago, Citizenxnz said:

Currently on the Diamond Princess - it's Coke Zero Sugar in cans. The app shows Diet Coke but it's Zero that then turns up. Very happy!

Diet Coke doesn't exist in Singapore.  There's only Coke Light, which has a bitter aftertaste, and Coke Zero Sugar.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, jagoffee said:

Has anyone seen any Caffeine Free Diet Soda on board?

Yes, I believe Emerald or Discovery last August or October, the ship towards the last couple days of a 7 day sailing ran out of Diet Coke, but they did have caffeine free Diet Coke. Was in the buffet and requested Diet Coke in a can, server brought back caffeine free Diet Coke and I thought he made a mistake and asked if they had regular Diet Coke and he went back to the bar and was told the ship was out of regular Diet Coke.

You will find it can be location specific as later that day I was able to secure cans of regular Diet Coke at Good spirits, but eventually their supply was gone before the end of the cruise.

• Like 1

On 1/3/2024 at 10:50 PM, Teechur said:

We had both Diet Coke and Diet Sprite on the Island Princess in September. I have also seen those two mentioned on threads about various Princess ships.

I appreciate the Diet Sprite since I don't want caffeine in the evening.

Caffeine free, diet soda is available?  Wooohoooo!!!! This alone could make Princess my favorite cruise line.

• Like 1

The OP asked about the Sky Princess.  We disembarked on Dec 16 and from our experience only Diet Coke and Diet Sprite were available on the ship.

Happily we had hand carried two 12 paks of Coke Zero onboard with us...it went into the tiny reefer in our room...after an overnight in the fridge, it was nice and cold.  Roaming around the ship, DW was able to make do with the Diet Coke.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, wallyj said:

Yes, I believe Emerald or Discovery last August or October, the ship towards the last couple days of a 7 day sailing ran out of Diet Coke, but they did have caffeine free Diet Coke. Was in the buffet and requested Diet Coke in a can, server brought back caffeine free Diet Coke and I thought he made a mistake and asked if they had regular Diet Coke and he went back to the bar and was told the ship was out of regular Diet Coke.

You will find it can be location specific as later that day I was able to secure cans of regular Diet Coke at Good spirits, but eventually their supply was gone before the end of the cruise.

Thanks.  It will be worth my time to search for the CFDC

• Haha 1